Makki/makai ka Dhokla. Khammaghani , In winter season it reminds me of my childhood. This is a very popular recipe in Rajasthan. this is the authentic way to make Makki ke Dhokle. Makki Ka Dhokla is a popular Rajasthani dish.
Makai ka Dhokla with step by step photos. This Makai ka dhokla features corn inside-out! While the batter itself is made of maize flour perked up with curds and lemon juice for tanginess and other masalas for spice, the highlight of the recipe is the addition of crushed sweet corn kernels to the batter.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, makki/makai ka dhokla. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy good health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
Recipe of Ultimate Makki/makai ka Dhokla
Khammaghani , In winter season it reminds me of my childhood. This is a very popular recipe in Rajasthan. this is the authentic way to make Makki ke Dhokle. Makki Ka Dhokla is a popular Rajasthani dish.
Makki/makai ka Dhokla is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Makki/makai ka Dhokla is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have makki/makai ka dhokla using 21 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Makki/makai ka Dhokla:
- Get 2 cups of Corn meal/maize flour /makai ka aata.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Peanut oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sweet corn kernels (makai ke dane).
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- Get 2 teaspoon of ginger-green chilli paste.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 pinch of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt or to taste.
- Take 1 tsp of fruit salt or.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get of For The Tempering.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of mustard seeds (rai / sarson).
- Make ready 1 tsp of sesame seeds (til).
- Take 1 pinch of asafoetida (hing).
- Get of For The Garnish.
- Take 1 tablespoon of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- Take of For Serving.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Green mint coriander chutney.
Makki ka dhokla or corn meal dhokla is one of the delicious winter recipe of Rajasthan. To prepare Makki ke Dhokle Recipe,Mix makki ka atta with all the mentioned spices, sesame seeds, coriander leaves, lemon juice, oil, salt,baking soda and make a dry crumble mix. Makai ka Dhokla is a scrumptious sweet corn & maize flour dish, from Gujarat. Learn how to make/prepare Makai ka Dhokla by following this easy recipe.
Instructions to make Makki/makai ka Dhokla:
- Combine the makai flour/corn meal/maize flour, curd and 1 cup of warm water in a deep bowl and mix well..
- Cover it with a lid and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Meanwhile coarsely crush the sweet corn in a grinder..
- Now add the crushed sweet corn, ginger-green chilli paste, asafoetida, turmeric powder, sugar, lemon juice, salt and oil to the corn meal batter and mix well..
- Just before steaming, sprinkle fruit salt over the batter and mix lightly. The batter will rise quickly..
- Pour the batter into a greased tin and steam in a steamer for 15 minutes or till the dhoklas are cooked..
- Check with a knife or a toothpick, if it comes out clean, it's done..
- Keep aside to let it cool..
- Once cooled, cut it into diamond shaped pieces and keep aside..
- For the tempering - Heat the oil in a small non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds, sesame seeds, curry leaves and asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds..
- Pour this tempering over the prepared dhoklas and spread it evenly..
- Sprinkle some red chilli powder (optional).
- Serve with green mint coriander chutney.
Pour the tempering over the prepared dhokla. Use chopped coriander to garnish the dhokla. Cut into pieces and serve hot. To begin making the Rajasthani Makki Ka Chatpata Dhokla recipe, firstly crush garlic, coriander and green chillies in mortal pestle. Knead the dough properly with the required water.
You will see that different types of berries can be extremely good for your health. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may pick to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may in addition be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food makki/makai ka dhokla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!