Rice flour makki ki roti. makki ki roti recipe with stepwise photos. combo of makki ki roti with sarson ka saag topped with butter is quite famous & taste very good. In fact, Makki ki roti, can also be had just plain with chai. You can also add some chopped greens like methi, spinach or bathua to the maize flour and make.
Coriander leaves and carom seeds adds nice flavory touch to its crisp texture. Makki is a Punjabi word for maize (corn) and a yellow flour made from it is the base ingredient for this recipe. Makki Ki Roti is a popular Punjabi bread made with corn flour and served with Sarson Ka Saag.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rice flour makki ki roti. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Rice flour makki ki roti
makki ki roti recipe with stepwise photos. combo of makki ki roti with sarson ka saag topped with butter is quite famous & taste very good. In fact, Makki ki roti, can also be had just plain with chai. You can also add some chopped greens like methi, spinach or bathua to the maize flour and make.
Rice flour makki ki roti is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Rice flour makki ki roti is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rice flour makki ki roti using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice flour makki ki roti:
- Prepare 1 cup of Rice flour.
- Take 1 cup of White makki atta.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take to taste of Red chilli powder.
- Take 3 of Green chilli chopped.
- Make ready 4-5 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Ajwain.
- Prepare 6-7 of Potato boiled.
- Make ready as needed of Warm water for kneading dough.
- Take 1 of Carrot grated.
Maki ki roti is also a Gluten Free flat bread. Note: Makki ki roti is little hard to roll that is the reason I decided to use potatoes. Makki Ki Roti - a winter staple in North India. This flatbread is gluten-free and is made with corn flour.
Steps to make Rice flour makki ki roti:
- Mix all the ingredients to a crumbly texture. Now add warm water and knead soft smooth dough. Keep aside for 15 min..
- Place a foil paper on the board. Spread little oil on it and with wet hands take a small ball from the dough and place it on the greased foil and spread the ball lightly into a thin roti with your hands..
- Now heat tawa on high flame, pour a little oil on it and slow the flame. Now take foil on your hands and put roti side down on hot tawa, take off the foil and drizzle oil on sides and over the roti and high the flame and cook it like a patantha from both side..
- Serve hot with lods of butter..
- This rice flour makki ki roti is very soft and mouthmelting..
- Points :.
- Makki atta which i used in this recipe is available in Himachal Pardesh (Hai.P.)...it is white in colour..
- Normal makki atta can be used..
Makki ki roti can be little tricky to make. It uses makki ka atta (maize flour/corn flour) which is a gluten-free flour and as with any gluten-free flour, the trick lies in rolling and cooking it properly. This rice flour roti isn't fancy. It's not flavorful or delicious or really anything other than a simple flatbread. It's a vehicle that'll help you scoop up meat, vegetables or So here's the "how to make rice flour roti" story: You boil some water and then add rice flour.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food rice flour makki ki roti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!