Makki Ki Roti ke ladoos.
Hello everybody, it's Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, makki ki roti ke ladoos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One of the strongest reasons for green living is to slow down and revel in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can do this. We should get back to the point where it was a lot better to avoid disease in the first place. Numerous people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill later on. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will immediately fix your latest problem. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make some needed alterations in your life. When your body ceases to function right, you can't get a healthy one. You have to take care of your health while you are able to. Your body cannot run correctly if it does not get proper nutrition.
Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Makki Ki Roti ke ladoos
Makki Ki Roti ke ladoos is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Makki Ki Roti ke ladoos is something that I have loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have makki ki roti ke ladoos using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Makki Ki Roti ke ladoos:
- Make ready 2-3 of leftover Makki Rotis.
- Take 1/2 cup of Jaggery (gur) grated.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Cashewnuts chopped.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Raisins.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of Ghee.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of Fennel seed (saunf) powder.
Instructions to make Makki Ki Roti ke ladoos:
- Heat the leftover rotis on the tawa on low heat. Heat a little ghee in a non-stick pan, add cashewnuts and sauté till lightly browned. Add raisins, take the pan off the heat and mix well..
- Drizzle a little ghee on the roti while heating Put the rotis in a bowl and crush them.. Add jaggery and 2 tbsps ghee Sauté Cashews and crush the rotis..
- Add fennel powder and the sautéd cashewnuts and raisins and mix well..
- Now shape the mixture into small round balls.Garnish with some more cashews and raisins.Serve with hot milk.It’s recipe of my grand mother’s.Very nutritious and delicious..
When it comes to sitting down to dinner you should in addition think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. The fact that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don't need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. Furthermore before cooking your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food makki ki roti ke ladoos recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!