Makki ki roti Sarso da saag. Today mom made the infamous MAKKI KI ROTI SARSON KA SAAG Authentic punjabi Dish vegetarians delight and its Super Healthy ! Serve with hot sarson da saag. Saag is a Punjabi term which means greens. so the english translations is mustard greens.
Sarson ka saag recipe and Makki ki roti are extremely rich in minerals, calcium, magnesium and a very good source of energy being a high-calorie diet with homemade desi ghee. Eating it without makki ki roti is pure sin. Like Bonnie and Clyde, Heer and Ranjha and Raj aur You hold the makki ki roti and break the first piece.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, makki ki roti sarso da saag. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These days, you can find an organic food aisle in almost all grocery stores. This food section has what are now known as superfoods. Superfoods is the name given to 14 specific foods that can slow down or reverse certain serious maladies. You will observe that you think more clearly when you begin to consume these foods. When you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe a surprising increase in how healthy you feel. By getting the proper nutrition, your body will function the way it is supposed to run. When this happens, the immune system can fight off any malady.
Recipe of Perfect Makki ki roti Sarso da saag
Today mom made the infamous MAKKI KI ROTI SARSON KA SAAG Authentic punjabi Dish vegetarians delight and its Super Healthy ! Serve with hot sarson da saag. Saag is a Punjabi term which means greens. so the english translations is mustard greens.
Makki ki roti Sarso da saag is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. Makki ki roti Sarso da saag is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have makki ki roti sarso da saag using 31 ingredients and 29 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Makki ki roti Sarso da saag:
- Take of For makki ki roti.
- Prepare 1 cup of Maize flour.
- Get 1/4 th cup of wheat flour.
- Get 2 tablespoon of kasuri methi.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Ghee for basting.
- Make ready of For sarso da saag.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Mustard leaves.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Make ready 1 bunch of Fenugreek leaves (methi).
- Take 2 of roughly chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of roughly chopped tomato.
- Make ready 1 inch of Ginger chopped.
- Prepare 4-5 of Garlic pods chopped.
- Make ready 1-2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida or hing.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Get 2-3 cups of water.
- Take of For tempering.
- Get 2 tbsp of Ghee or oil.
- Prepare 2-3 of whole dry red chilli.
- Make ready 1 of onion chopped.
- Make ready of For Sweet Lassi.
- Make ready 1 cup of yogurt.
- Take 1 cup of Milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Take 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get Some of crushed mix nuts.
- Take As needed of Ice cubes (optional).
What you thought was hard, you can feel its brittle. It's all you ever wanted, all you ever needed. Good day or a bad, makki ki roti with sarso ka saag. Ingredients for Sarson Ka Saag - Makki Ki Roti.
Instructions to make Makki ki roti Sarso da saag:
- Clean, wash and chop the green leaves..
- In a big saucepan add all the ingredients mentioned under sarso da saag except cornflour..
- Cover and cook till everything becomes mashy. Stir or whisk occasionally..
- Take a mixer jar and blend the mixture along with cornflour to a homogeneous thin paste..
- Transfer the paste into a pan and bring to boil..
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes..
- In another pan heat ghee or oil..
- Temper whole red chilli..
- Add chopped onion and saute till light golden brown..
- Pour the prepared saag..
- Adjust seasoning and cook for more 2-3 minutes and remove from heat..
- Sarso da saag is ready..
- Now for the Makki ki roti take maize flour, wheat flour,crushed kasuri methi and salt in a mixing bowl..
- Mix well and knead to make a soft dough using water..
- Cover the dough and rest for 20-20 minutes..
- Take small lime size portion of the dough and roll to make small roti..
- Be careful to roll the dough balls as they tend to break. Use oil to roll without breaking..
- Roast the roti in medium heat. Bast with ghee time to time..
- Roast for longer time than regular roti made with wheat flour as maize flour takes longer time to cook..
- Serve them hot with prepared sarso da saag. Top makki ki roti with some butter..
- Top sarso da saag with some raw onion and a dollop of butter/ cream/yoghurt..
- Also serve sweet Lassi as drink..
- For sweet lassi take 1 cup of yoghurt in a jar..
- Beat the yoghurt nicely..
- Add one cup of milk and sugar..
- Now whisk the mixture with a lassi maker or with a hand blender till forms a good forth on the top..
- Add cardamom powder and mix..
- Pour in a tall glass. Add ice cubes if needed..
- Garnish with some chopped nuts and cardamom powder. Serve with Makki ki roti and Sarso da saag..
How to make Makki Ki Roti - Sarson Ka Saag. Clean the sarso saag, remove stalk and separate the leaves from it. Wash the leaves thoroughly with water, drain out the excess. Makka sarso pizza is a unique combination of sarson ka saag, makkai roti and pizza - a tasty way to get some change in your palette. Pizza with a difference - Makki ki roti topped with sarson ka saag and cheese.
Something that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food makki ki roti sarso da saag recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!