Saag or makki ki roti.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, saag or makki ki roti. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you go for healthy foods? Do you regularly eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? Because a lot of folks opt to consume foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. The food products we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Men and women are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. A lot of healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Saag or makki ki roti
Saag or makki ki roti is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Saag or makki ki roti is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have saag or makki ki roti using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Saag or makki ki roti:
- Prepare 2-3 pieces of Fresh ginger of 2 cm length.
- Take 12 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Table salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cornmeal(Makki ka atta).
- Take 1 kg of Mustard greens sarso ka saag.
- Make ready 500 grams of Palak.
- Prepare 200 grams of bathu green.
- Get 5-6 pieces of Green chilliy.
- Make ready 2 of onions chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of jeera.
- Take 3-4 of Whole red chilli.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Ghee or clarified butter.
- Get of For Makki ki roti.
- Prepare 250 grams of Maize flour.
- Take As required of Salt.
- Take For shallow frying of Oil.
- Take For kneading of Warm water.
Steps to make Saag or makki ki roti:
- Bring the mustard greens, palak, bathu Wash them. Finely shred them. Bring a big pot or pressure cooker. Put finely chopped all green saag in them. Add 2 cups of water with salt add green chilli garlic ginder in it.Put the cover on the pot. Cook for a period of 1 hour. The chopped green must be tender..
- After the mustard greens become tender, move the pot from the heat Take excess water from the pot into a separate container Using a pestle, mash the green and stir in makki ka atta. Then place the pot on the stove and turn on the heat. Heat for 5 minutes.
- Heat mustard oil in kadahi. Add cumin seeds,whole red chilli now Add finely chopped onions and saute over medium flame till onions turn golden and soft..
- Add this pureed saag into the sauteed onions and mix well. Cook it over medium flame..
- Now saag is ready to serve... Serve hot with white butter or amul butter and makki ki roti...
- Take maize flour Add warm water. Mix and knead to make a smooth dough.Cut the dough into 8 equal parts. With your palm, flatten the dough pieces.
- Slowly roll the dough to a thick and small round Griddle is now heated. Roti is placed on it. Put 1-2 teaspoonful of oil all around it and cook Keep the roti turning on both sides Roti is now ready to be served. Butter can be added for a richer taste..
Your state of health can be greatly enhanced by simply eating a lot of berries. The first thing you will discover about berries is just about any form of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can additionally help to stop the degeneration of your cells.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food saag or makki ki roti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!