#Punjabi Thali..Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti,Punjabi ChanaDal,Kale ChanaCurry Turnip,.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, #punjabi thali..sarson ka saag, makki ki roti,punjabi chanadal,kale chanacurry turnip,. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food area in nearly all grocery stores. There you will be able to get what science has called superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to delay certain diseases, or even reverse them. By eating these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. You will begin to feel a lot better when you choose to eat the superfoods rather than junk food. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you provide it with the correct nutrition. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady.
How to Make Favorite #Punjabi Thali..Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti,Punjabi ChanaDal,Kale ChanaCurry Turnip,
#Punjabi Thali..Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti,Punjabi ChanaDal,Kale ChanaCurry Turnip, is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. #Punjabi Thali..Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti,Punjabi ChanaDal,Kale ChanaCurry Turnip, is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook #punjabi thali..sarson ka saag, makki ki roti,punjabi chanadal,kale chanacurry turnip, using 62 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make #Punjabi Thali..Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti,Punjabi ChanaDal,Kale ChanaCurry Turnip,:
- Take of For Sarson Ka saaag...
- Prepare 4 cups of chopped Mustard Leaves (or 2 bunch).
- Prepare 2 cups of chopped Spinach Leaves (1 bunch).
- Get 1 cup of chopped Bathua Leaves (1/2 bunch), optional.
- Prepare 1 of small Tomato, chopped, optional.
- Make ready 2 of Green Chillies.
- Make ready 3-4 cloves of Garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 of -inch piece of Ginger, chopped.
- Take 2 tablespoons of makki ka aata.
- Take 1 of medium Onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of Ghee or Oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- Prepare of For ChanaDal..
- Get 1/2 cup of chana dal soaked 30 minutes.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 3/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of jeera.
- Make ready 1 of dried red chilli.
- Take pinch of hing.
- Make ready leaves of few curry.
- Take 1 inch of ginger finely chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Take 2 of green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Get 1 of to mato finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder / haldi.
- Make ready to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Kasoori Methi.
- Prepare of For Kale Channa...
- Make ready 200 g (1 cup) of kala chana soaked in water overnight.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of ghee or oil.
- Get 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Get 10 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of asafoetida.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Get 1 of medium size onion,.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste.
- Take 1-2 of green chillies.
- Take 2 of medium tomatoes or 1 large tomato - diced.
- Get 200 g of thick coconut milk.
- Get to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander leaves.
- Make ready of For Turnip...
- Take 500 Gram of Turnips (chopped and washed), peeled.
- Take 2 of Large Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes, chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garlic and ginger, grated.
- Get 2 of Green chillies, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar, cumin powder and coriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 Cup of Water.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Butter / oil.
- Take To taste of Salt.
Steps to make #Punjabi Thali..Sarson Ka Saag, Makki Ki Roti,Punjabi ChanaDal,Kale ChanaCurry Turnip,:
- Wash and clean mustard leaves, spinach and bathua leaves in running water. Drain excess water and chop them roughly..
- Take all greens (mustard leaves, spinach and bathua), tomato, 1 chopped green chilli, garlic, ginger, salt and 1/2 cup water in a large pan or a pressure cooker..
- If you are using pressure cooker then pressure cook it for 1-whistle over medium flame. If you are cooking in a pan then cook it until turns soft for around 8-10 minutes..
- Turn off the flame after a whistle. Remove the pressure cooker lid after pressure comes down naturally. Let the mixture cool for few minutes at room temperature..
- Transfer mixture to a large jar of a mixture grinder or a blender. Add corn meal flour. Blend the mixture to a smooth puree..
- Blend the mixture to a smooth puree..
- Meanwhile, let’s prepare the tempering. Heat ghee in a small pan over medium flame. Add sliced onion and lengthwise cut green chilli and stir fry until onion turns light brown..
- Pour the tempering mixture over cooked saag and turn off the flame. Sarson da saag is ready to serve with hot makki di roti..
- For Punjabi ChanaDal..firstly, in a cooker take oil and add the tempering ingredients. (mustard, jeera, red chilli, hing and curry leaves) further saute them till they splutter. also saute ginger, chilli and garlic. additionally, fry onions till they turn translucent..
- Furthermore, add tomatoes and saute till they turn soft and mushy. now add chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder and salt. saute for a minute. add chana dal. make sure to wash and soak chana dal for 30 minutes. then add 2 cups of water and give a good mix. further, pressure cook on medium flame for 5-6 whistles or till the dal gets cooked well..
- Open the vessel when pressure is released completely blend the Dal and give a good stir. check for seasonings and adjust if required. also garnish with few chopped coriander leaves. finally, serve chana dal hot with rice and roti..
- For Kale Channasoaked chickpeas along with the soaking water and bicarbonate of soda into a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium high heat for about 30 minutes or until tender. Set aside. Now heat the ghee over high heat in a large frying pan. When visibly hot, add the mustard seeds. When they begin to pop, reduce the heat to medium and stir in the curry leaves. When these become fragrant, stir in the asafetida, cumin, coriander powder, chilli powder and turmeric. Allow to sizzle in the oil..
- Add the chopped onions and fry for five minutes or until soft and translucent. Stir in the garlic and ginger paste and the chillies. Stir to combine and then add the diced tomatoes. Bring this all to a simmer and then stir in the coconut milk and the cooked chickpeas with the water. Allow to simmer until you are happy with the consistency. Season with salt to taste. To serve, sprinkle with the garam masala and coriander leaves to garnish..
- Heat the butter in a pressure cooker till it is medium hot. Add the chopped green chillies, grated ginger and garlic.Fry shortly. Add the chopped onions and saute on medium heat for 3 minutes or till the onions are lightly browned. Now, add the chopped tomatoes, salt, and the turmeric, cumin and coriander powders. Stir fry on medium heat for 3 minutes or till the fat leaves the sides of the cooker. Add the chopped turnips and mix..
- Close the cooker and bring to maximum pressure on high heat. Now, reduce the heat and cook on low level for about 15 minutes. Open the cooker after all the steam has escaped. Add the sugar and very lightly mash the cooked turnips. Keep on the flame for a few minutes to dry out excess water if any..
- Now place all dishes in big Thali and garnish accordingly.Punjaji Thali is most comfortable food of my family and I love to prepare when all relish..
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will discover that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. A thing you may want to try for one of your desserts will be to mix coconut with orange sections and top the combination off with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food #punjabi thali..sarson ka saag, makki ki roti,punjabi chanadal,kale chanacurry turnip, recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!