Makki Mooli Methi Parantha.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, makki mooli methi parantha. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You must include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any weight problems.
Simple Way to Make Perfect Makki Mooli Methi Parantha
Makki Mooli Methi Parantha is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Makki Mooli Methi Parantha is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have makki mooli methi parantha using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Makki Mooli Methi Parantha:
- Prepare 2 Cups of Makki ka Atta.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of Gehun Ka Atta.
- Take 2 Cups of Methi finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Radish grated.
- Make ready 1 Teaspoon of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Saunf.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Ajwain.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Salt, or to taste.
- Get For frying of Ghee.
- Make ready as needed of Butter.
Steps to make Makki Mooli Methi Parantha:
- Mix 2 cups of Makki ka Atta with 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour. Adding whole wheat flour helps to bind the maize flour making the parathas slightly less brittle..
- Add 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Powder, 1 teaspoon Fennel Seeds, 1/2 teaspoon Carom Seeds & 1 teaspoon Salt or to taste..
- Then add 2 cups of finely chopped Methi leaves and 1 cup grated radish to the mixture..
- Add around 1 cup water in small increments to make a soft dough. Divide this dough into small equal portions..
- Place a round ball of dough onto a flat surface and start patting it into a flat round shape using your hands. Use a rolling pin to gently flatten the paratha..
- If the paratha keeps breaking while flattening, you can also place the dough between two oiled plastic sheets and flatten it out using a rolling pin..
- Place the paratha on a hot tava. When the paratha is slightly cooked turn the flame to low and cook till it turns to a light brown shade..
- Put butter, ghee or oil on both sides. You will see small brown spots starting to appear. Shallow fry the paratha till it is completely cooked..
While some of you enjoy having your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try getting some nuts. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they're essential because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Something you may not realize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these types of fatty acids.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food makki mooli methi parantha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!