Cheesy Chili casserole.
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy chili casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
In all probability, your local grocery store now has an organic food area. There you will be able to find what science has termed superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been shown to slow down some diseases, or even reverse them. You will see that you think more clearly when you consume these superfoods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Giving your body the nutrition it requires will help it to run optimally. In this case, the immune system will be able to fight off any malady.
Recipe of Award-winning Cheesy Chili casserole
Cheesy Chili casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy Chili casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cheesy chili casserole using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Chili casserole:
- Make ready of casserole.
- Get 1 1/3 lb of ground sirloin or your favorite ground meat.
- Get 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 14 1/2 oz of diced tomatoes.
- Get 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp of arrowroot powder.
- Make ready of spice.
- Take 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 cup of ground cumin.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take of topping.
- Get 1 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese.
- Take of topping raw.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 small of onion.
Steps to make Cheesy Chili casserole:
- Preheat oven 450°.
- Brown the siloin or ground meat. Drain it. Add parmesan cheese, tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, cayenne pepper, garlic, onion powder, and arrowroot powder. Mix well..
- Simmer till thickens. Spray a pie pan with nonstick spray. Add meat mixture. Add cheddar cheese on top. Bake in oven 30 -35 minutes..
- Finely chop the onion. When casserole is done add raw onion and cilantro on top..
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Its also wise to realize that there are foods that you'll want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cheesy chili casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!