Sarson Ka Saag,Makki Ki Rotis, turnips Bhaji,hot dry fruits Gur.
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, sarson ka saag,makki ki rotis, turnips bhaji,hot dry fruits gur. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One great thing about adopting a green lifestyle is choosing to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. It is possible to attain this, even in this busy world we are in. We must go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before it needs treating. Most folks think nothing of not taking care of their bodies today and fixing them with a pill later. It isn't possible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the newest pill to cure you of your health problems. Naturally, several of these pills are able to help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. When your body stops working right, you won't be able to get a healthy one. You shouldn't wait too long or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to run at best levels.
Recipe of Quick Sarson Ka Saag,Makki Ki Rotis, turnips Bhaji,hot dry fruits Gur
Sarson Ka Saag,Makki Ki Rotis, turnips Bhaji,hot dry fruits Gur is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sarson Ka Saag,Makki Ki Rotis, turnips Bhaji,hot dry fruits Gur is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sarson ka saag,makki ki rotis, turnips bhaji,hot dry fruits gur using 38 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarson Ka Saag,Makki Ki Rotis, turnips Bhaji,hot dry fruits Gur:
- Get of For Sarson Ka Saag...
- Get 200 gm of Mustard Greens.
- Get 100 gm of Spinach.
- Prepare 35 gm of Radish Greens.
- Get 50 gm of Bathua.
- Make ready 35 gm of Fenugreek Leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of Tomato Chopped.
- Take 1 cup of Onion Chopped.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of radish Chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger Chopped.
- Make ready 8-10 cloves of Garlic Chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Chilli Chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Makki ka Atta.
- Take of For tempering.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Take 1/4 cup of Onion Finely Chopped.
- Make ready 3-4 cloves of Garlic Smashed.
- Make ready of For Shalgam Ki Sabji...
- Prepare of turnips (Shalgam).
- Prepare 2 tbsps of ghee.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of Asafoetida powder.
- Make ready 2 inch of ginger piece.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Kashmiri Chili powder.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of dry Mango powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of Garam Masala powder.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare to taste of Sugar.
- Make ready of For hot dry fruits Gur....
- Make ready 100 grams of desi Gur.
- Get 2 of tsps Desi ghee.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Carom Seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of Mixed dry fruits chopped.
Instructions to make Sarson Ka Saag,Makki Ki Rotis, turnips Bhaji,hot dry fruits Gur:
- Clean all the leaves and wash them thoroughly. One good way to wash your green is to fill a large pot with water. Dip your greens in water. Let it stay for a minute. All the impurities will settle down. Gently take out the leaves without disturbing the water..
- Repeat the process 2-3 times. Chop the greens and add them in a pressure cooker. Add tomato, onion, ginger, garlic, radish, green chilli, salt and a cup of water. Pressure cook for one whistle on high heat..
- Dissolve makke ka atta in little water and add it in the cooker. Add red chilli powder and hing and cook for 3-5 minutes. For tempering, heat ghee in a pan. Add onion and garlic and fry till golden brown..
- Remove the pressure cooker from heat and let it cool. Once cooled, blend the greens in a blender to make a coarse paste. Transfer the paste in the pressure cooker..
- Pour the tadka over the saag. Serve hot with makke ki roti and white butter..
- For Shalgam Bhaji...Clean and peel all the Turnips and then dice them into medium small pieces..
- In a heated pan with Oil in it, put Cumin seeds and Asafoetida powder and mix it for 10 seconds or till Cumin seeds turn Brown in color..
- Add chopped ginger,sauté for few seconds..
- Now add Turmeric powder, Kashmiri Chili powder, dry Mango powder,amchoor, Coriander seeds powder, Garam Masala powder and Salt into it and mix it well. Cook it on slow flame for another 2-3 minutes till all get mixed into each other..
- Add diced Turnips (Shalgam) into it and mix it well. Cover the pan with the lid and cook it over medium slow heat, stirring them occasionally till they are cooked or almost cooked..
- Super easy and very tasty Shalgam ki Sabzi ready. Garnish it with fresh chopped Green Coriander and serve hot..
- For hot dry fruits Gur....heat a nonstick pan.Add ghee,sauté carom seeds,and chopped dry fruits..
- Now add Crushed Gur.Mix well.Switch off the flame when Gur dissolved and mixed properly.Don’t over heat otherwise it would stick to the pan.Very crispy and yummy 😋.
- Now in a plate set Makki Ki Rotis,pickles,salad.Arrange Saag,Shalgam Bhaji and hot and yummy Gur.Enjoy the platter..
Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food sarson ka saag,makki ki rotis, turnips bhaji,hot dry fruits gur recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!