Mixed Vegetables Makki Paranthas.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mixed vegetables makki paranthas. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you savor the taste or do you choose nutritional foods? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? As people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are choosing to eat better now that they realize how essential food choices are to their health. Good nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores.
How to Prepare Award-winning Mixed Vegetables Makki Paranthas
Mixed Vegetables Makki Paranthas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Mixed Vegetables Makki Paranthas is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mixed vegetables makki paranthas using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed Vegetables Makki Paranthas:
- Take 1 of radish (mooli), peeled and grated.
- Get 1 of carrot, peeled and grated.
- Make ready 1 cup of grated cabbage.
- Take 1 cup of grated cauliflower.
- Get 1 cup of chopped fenugreek (methi).
- Get 1 of slit green chilli, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of carom seeds (ajwain).
- Take 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Make ready 500 gms of maize flour (makai ka atta).
- Take as needed of oil for cooking.
- Get to taste of Butter.
Steps to make Mixed Vegetables Makki Paranthas:
- Wash and grate all vegetables,Finely chop fenugreek leaves..
- Combine all the vegetables in a bowl, add the salt, ajwain, red chill powder and 1 tbsp oil and mix well..
- Add the maize flour and knead into a semi-soft doug, using water if required..
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll them into round thick rotis..
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.Apply some butter..
- Serve hot with homemade butter,Curd,mint Chutney and ginger chillies pickle.Relish the winter season with the gift of winter vegetables..
One of the primary types of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have huge amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants are also able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the deterioration of the cells.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food mixed vegetables makki paranthas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!