Okara Gnocchi with Prawn and Soy Milk Cream Sauce.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, okara gnocchi with prawn and soy milk cream sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or only eat whatever tastes good at the time? How often do you eat at your local fast food restaurant or purchase junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that virtually all people consume, it's not surprising that new diseases are discovered on a regular basis. The food products we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. Individuals are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not feeling well. Nutritious food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets.
Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Okara Gnocchi with Prawn and Soy Milk Cream Sauce
Okara Gnocchi with Prawn and Soy Milk Cream Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Okara Gnocchi with Prawn and Soy Milk Cream Sauce is something that I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook okara gnocchi with prawn and soy milk cream sauce using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okara Gnocchi with Prawn and Soy Milk Cream Sauce:
- Take of Okara gnocchi.
- Make ready 200 grams of Homemade okara.
- Take 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Get 60 grams of Tapioca flour (or katakuriko).
- Prepare 20 grams of Plain flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get of Prawn, edamame bean and soy milk cream sauce.
- Make ready 2 of to 3 tablespoons Olive oil.
- Prepare 120 grams of Shelled prawns.
- Make ready 1 clove of Finely minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Edamame beans (shelled).
- Get 180 ml of Homemade soy milk.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Okara Gnocchi with Prawn and Soy Milk Cream Sauce:
- Place the okara and olive oil in a bowl. Mix with chopsticks and add the flour and salt. Knead until smooth and bring the dough together..
- Divide the dough into 4 portions. Roll each into a 18 cm long sausage shape. Cut into 1.5 cm pieces..
- Gently press each piece onto the back of a fork..
- Roll out each piece over the back of the fork..
- Repeat with the rest of the dough. While you make the sauce, cook the gnocchi for 3 minutes in plenty of boiling salted water..
- Fry the garlic in olive oil over low heat until fragrant. Add the prawns and stir-fry until their color starts to change..
- Add the soy milk and Parmesan cheese and continue to cook until the sauce has thickened..
- Add the drained gnocchi and edamame beans and mix together. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
Among the first sorts of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the principal reasons you should be eating berries. Most berries also have loads of anti-oxidants, which is extremely beneficial to your overall health and is especially good for your circulatory system. Most men and women already understand that cells begin to break down in time and the addition of antioxidants in your diet can help keep your cells healthier for longer periods of time.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food okara gnocchi with prawn and soy milk cream sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!