Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti,ghee-shakker & gur.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, sarson ka saag makki ki roti,ghee-shakker & gur. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One of the greatest points of green living is to slow down and bask in life. Even with the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can accomplish this. We need to get back to where it was better to avoid disease in the first place. Numerous individuals have the attitude of ruining the body today, and heal it with a pill later on. We're barraged with ads for magic pills that are advertised to fix any problem right away. Of course, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. When your body quites functioning properly, you cannot get a healthy one. You have to take care of your health while you can. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at best levels.
Recipe of Speedy Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti,ghee-shakker & gur
Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti,ghee-shakker & gur is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti,ghee-shakker & gur is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sarson ka saag makki ki roti,ghee-shakker & gur using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti,ghee-shakker & gur:
- Get 750 gram of Sarson Saag.
- Prepare 250 gram of Palak Saag.
- Prepare 250 gram of Methi Saag.
- Prepare 2 cups of Water with a pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Makki atta.
- Prepare 4 of Green chilli.
- Take 25 gram of Ginger.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 6 cloves of Garlic.
- Take 100 gram of Ghee.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Red pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get of For Makki ki Roti:.
- Take 1/2 kg of Makki Atta.
- Take of For kneading Wate.
- Prepare of For frying Ghee.
- Get to taste of Homemade White butter.
Steps to make Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti,ghee-shakker & gur:
- Add the three saags, salt and water into pressure cooker & cook over low heat for 1 1/2 hours..
- Squeeze out saag and keep saag water aside. Mash saag in the cooker until coarsely ground, and add makki atta and stir..
- Put back saag water and a little fresh water & boil over slow heat..
- Add green chillies & ginger & cook till saag gets thick..
- For tadka, add chopped onions, ginger, garlic, red pepper powder; garam masala, dhania & saute until onions are light brown..
- Mix into saag & garnish with julienne of ginger fried in ghee,green chilles and lots of White homemade butter..
- Prepare Makki ki Roti.... Knead the makki atta until it becomes a ball, add atta to dry it & knead..
- Heat the tava and add a little ghee so that it does not stick..
- Make round shapes of makki roti on chakla & carefully transfer to the tava. Cook with ghee till golden brown..
- Serve with hot sarson da saag and gur,ghee,shaker,chatti ki lassi and white butter..
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sarson ka saag makki ki roti,ghee-shakker & gur recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!