Makki ka parantha with sarso ka saag. Ka Saag hi viewers welcome to our channel today we prepared fresh sarson ka saag recipe, we use sarson ka saag methi methe palak baathu garlic ginger onions tomatoes butter. green chilli red chilli salt turmeric powder coriander leaves this is how saag prepared in marriges , dhaba, and langar etc. Punjabi Women Making Sarso ka Saag nd Makki ki Roti Recipe💕Village life of Punjab/India Rural life. Watch the entire video to know about his story and how he.
How to Make Sarson Ka Saag Aur Makki Ki Roti. Add the three saags, salt and water into pressure cooker & cook over low heat Key Ingredients: sarson saag, palak saag, bathua saag, water with a pinch of salt, makki atta, Green chilli, ginger, Onions, Garlic cloves, ghee, red. Sarson Ka Saag aka spicy mustard greens is a winter staple in Northern India.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, makki ka parantha with sarso ka saag. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you love the taste or do you choose foods that are good for you? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or oily fried foods from the local fast food restaurant? Because most people choose to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they ingest. Individuals are becoming more concerned about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food markets.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Makki ka parantha with sarso ka saag
Ka Saag hi viewers welcome to our channel today we prepared fresh sarson ka saag recipe, we use sarson ka saag methi methe palak baathu garlic ginger onions tomatoes butter. green chilli red chilli salt turmeric powder coriander leaves this is how saag prepared in marriges , dhaba, and langar etc. Punjabi Women Making Sarso ka Saag nd Makki ki Roti Recipe💕Village life of Punjab/India Rural life. Watch the entire video to know about his story and how he.
Makki ka parantha with sarso ka saag is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Makki ka parantha with sarso ka saag is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have makki ka parantha with sarso ka saag using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Makki ka parantha with sarso ka saag:
- Make ready 1 bunch of sarso leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of palak leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 bunch of bathua leaves.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Small piece ginger.
- Get Few of cloves garlic.
- Make ready 4-5 of green chillies.
- Get 100 gms of makki ka aata.
- Get 1 of grated reddish.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take As required of Butter.
- Make ready 4-5 tsp of Refined oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Desi ghee.
It's usually served with makki roti (a flatbread made with maize flour), a dollop of butter and makes a nutritious meal! If there's one thing that I really like about Indian cooking, it's how much we cook using seasonal ingredients. But saag isn't meant to be alone. Eating it without makki ki roti is pure sin.
Steps to make Makki ka parantha with sarso ka saag:
- Clean and wash and cut all the three types of leaves..
- Pressure cook by adding little salt and 2-3 green chillies for 3-4 whistles..
- When it cools down blend little with the help of blender..
- Make sure not to make very thin puree..
- Now in a pan add 1 tbsp desi ghee and saute chopped onions till transparent..
- Now add tomato puree and dry masala to it and cook until ghee leaves the side of the pan..
- To this masala add 1 tsp of makki ka aata and cook for 1 mint..
- Now add saag puree and simmer it for 10 mins on slow flame..
- Now for makki ka parantha sieve aata in a bowl..
- Add grated reddish, little salt, pepper and make soft dough by using warm water..
- Rest this dough for 10 mins..
- Now take a big ball of dough and roll with the help of hand and place on the hot tawa by adding little oil..
- Cook both sides of parantha by applying oil..
- Serve hot with butter and hot sarso ka saag..
Like Bonnie and Clyde There's also that spoonful of ghee, sliding down the saag, like Lolita around the arms of her lover. It's all you ever wanted, all you ever needed. Good day or a bad, makki ki roti with sarso ka saag can fix. while the sarson ka saag recipe is simple and easy to make, some tips and suggestions to make it even better. firstly, always choose fresh and finally, i request you to check my other popular indian curry or sabji recipes collection with this post of sarson ka saag recipe. it includes recipes like dum aloo. Makki Ki Roti Sarson Ka Saag. (Maize Chapati & Mustard Leaves Sabzi). Makki ki roti & Sarson ka saag is one of the most famous Punjabi dish, needs no introduction.
For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food makki ka parantha with sarso ka saag recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!