Makki Ki Roti (Indian Maize Flour Flat Roti) Punjabi Style. Learn how to make 'Makki Ki Roti', a popular Punjabi recipe by chef Kanak. Makki di roti is a flat, unleavened Punjabi bread made from corn flour, primarily. This video will show you how to make Makki Ki Roti (Maize Flour Indian Flatbread).
We have added ajwain or carom seeds in the flour before kneading though you can skip it if you wish. oil as needed. It is a popular punjabi flat bread made from corn flour and generally served with sarson da saag. Makki is a Punjabi word for maize (corn) and a yellow flour made from it is the base ingredient for this recipe.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, makki ki roti (indian maize flour flat roti) punjabi style. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Then, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. Also, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight.
Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Makki Ki Roti (Indian Maize Flour Flat Roti) Punjabi Style
Learn how to make 'Makki Ki Roti', a popular Punjabi recipe by chef Kanak. Makki di roti is a flat, unleavened Punjabi bread made from corn flour, primarily. This video will show you how to make Makki Ki Roti (Maize Flour Indian Flatbread).
Makki Ki Roti (Indian Maize Flour Flat Roti) Punjabi Style is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Makki Ki Roti (Indian Maize Flour Flat Roti) Punjabi Style is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have makki ki roti (indian maize flour flat roti) punjabi style using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Makki Ki Roti (Indian Maize Flour Flat Roti) Punjabi Style:
- Get 1 cup of Cornmeal (Makki Ka Atta).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 3 of Green Chillies (Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Carom Seeds (Ajwain).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoetida (Pinch).
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of Desi Ghee/Butter.
- Prepare of As required Salt.
- Take 1 cup of Warm Water (Adjust while Kneading).
Learn tips on how to make 'Makki Ki Roti', a preferred Punjabi recipe by chef Kanak. Makki di roti is a flat, unleavened Punjabi bread constituted of corn flour, primarily … source. Makki in Punjabi stands for Maize and roti is Indian flatbread. These are prevalent during the North Indian winters.
Instructions to make Makki Ki Roti (Indian Maize Flour Flat Roti) Punjabi Style:
- In a large mixing bowl, mix in sifted cornmeal, whole wheat flour, green chillies, salt, carom seeds, asafoetida and coriander leaves and mix with a fork. Using a few tablespoons of warm water at a time, knead gently into a soft dough. Knead the melted ghee into the dough and divide the dough into equal portions. Roll out the portions into balls..
- To make the rotis, cut open a ziploc bag on two ends and spread it open like a book. Brush both inner sides with water. Wet your palms and gently flatten the dough balls with your fingers. Place it in the center of the ziploc bag and cover with the other side. Using a heavy bottomed fry pan, press down on the dough 2 or 3 times, till you have an even thickness flatbread..
- Heat a skillet on medium high heat. Peel off the Roti from the ziploc and place it on the hot pan. Cook for about 30 seconds, till it turns a shade darker. Flip it. Brush a little ghee on the other side and flip after 30 seconds. Repeat the process on the other side and cook till the flatbread turns golden in colour..
If you are an expert in making Corn Hello DK, I made this makki ki roti with Sarson ka Saag and my whole family loved it specially my hubby. Thanks for sharing and showing easy steps. "In this Episode, chef Ruchi Bharani makes Makki ki Roti, a very popular North Indian Flat Bread or Roti is being made. - Now take small portions of the dough, flatten it a little - Sprinkle some maize flour on the butter paper and put the small flattened portion in the middle of the butter paper and fold. Makki ki roti recipe is one of the authentic punjabi recipe by Meenu Dua. It perfectly goes with sarson da saag. It is one of the famous Indian Breads specially popular in kitchens of North India.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you ought to take these recommendations to heart. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food makki ki roti (indian maize flour flat roti) punjabi style recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!