Punjabi Saag -Makki Ki Roti.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, punjabi saag -makki ki roti. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
Steps to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Punjabi Saag -Makki Ki Roti
Punjabi Saag -Makki Ki Roti is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Punjabi Saag -Makki Ki Roti is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have punjabi saag -makki ki roti using 24 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Punjabi Saag -Makki Ki Roti:
- Make ready 1 bunch of mustard leaves (sarson).
- Make ready 1/2 bunch of bathua leaves (chenopodium).
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of spinach leaves.
- Take 1 cup of chopped tender radish leaves (mooli ke patte).
- Take 2-3 inches of white radish root.
- Take 1 cup of fenugreek leaves, chopped.
- Make ready 2 of medium sized onions, chopped.
- Take 3 of medium sized tomatoes, chopped.
- Take 2 inches of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 7-8 of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1-2 pinch of asafoetida.
- Take 2-3 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of maize flour.
- Get As per taste of salt.
- Prepare For of tempering ( 3 servings).
- Take 1 of medium sized onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of oil.
- Take For of Makki Ki Roti-.
- Prepare 3 cups of Makki ka Atta/ Corn Meal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
Steps to make Punjabi Saag -Makki Ki Roti:
- Firstly clean and chop all the greens, then wash the greens well. In a pressure cooker or pan add all the ingredients listed under saag except for maize flour..
- Cover the pressure cooker and cook for 6-7 minutes or more. If cooking in a pan, then cover and let the greens cook till done. Do check occasionally..
- Pour the greens along with the stock and maize flour in a blender. Blend till smooth..
- In another pan, pour the pureed greens. Simmer for a good 25-30 minutes..
- Tempering for sarson ka saag. Chop onions and tomatoes. In another small pan, heat oil or ghee..
- Add the chopped onions and fry them till light brown. Add chopped tomatoes and sauté them till they get softened..
- Add the prepared saag. stir and simmer for a couple of minutes. stir ocaasionally.Add butter and mix it..
- For Makki Ki Roti--Mix makki ka atta, salt and vegetable oil in a bowl with your fingertips till everything is nicely combined. Add warm water and knead a soft dough. Cover and keep the dough aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Heat a griddle. Take a sheet of parchment paper. Divide the dough into 8-10 equal parts..
- Gently roll the dough into a 4-5 inch disc. Remove the roti along with the bottom parchment on the hot griddle. Gently remove the parchment. Cook the roti from both the sides till brown spots appear..
- Apply ghee on top. Serve hot with white butter, jaggery and sarson ka saag..
- Now prepare cone and fill with homemade butter and cream and make Chefs hat logo. Serve sarson ka saag hot with some chopped onions, whole green chilies and a dollop of butter with makki di roti, ghee and Shakker, homemade masala Gur and Chatti Ki Lassi..
Your primary meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will recognize that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. And when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It's also wise to trim off any excess fat that you find on the specific meats that you're planning to eat.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food punjabi saag -makki ki roti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!