Sarson Ka saag & Makki roti.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, sarson ka saag & makki roti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nowadays, you can find an organic food section in virtually all grocery stores. This food section has what are today acknowledged as superfoods. This term refers to 14 foods that have been discovered to delay or reverse particular maladies. By consuming these superfoods, your body will be uplifted to new heights in mental awareness, and perceptions. Once you trade in the junk food for these super foods, you will be surprised at how healthy you will soon feel. By getting the correct nutrition, your body will work the way it is supposed to function. As a result, the immune system is better able to fight off any malady.
Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Sarson Ka saag & Makki roti
Sarson Ka saag & Makki roti is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Sarson Ka saag & Makki roti is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sarson ka saag & makki roti using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarson Ka saag & Makki roti:
- Prepare of sarson-ka-saag.
- Get 1/4 kg of spinach leaves.
- Take 1/2 kg of mustard greens (roughly chopped).
- Take 2 tbsp of corn flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of basic tomato onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready of Makke ki roti.
- Prepare 2 cup of maize flour.
- Take 1 of pitch of salt.
- Take of Water as u required.
Steps to make Sarson Ka saag & Makki roti:
- Sarso Ka saag: Add 2 tablespoons onion, ginger, garlic, spices to your crock pot. Set on high for 1 hour..
- While that’s cooking, grab a very large pot. Add the mustard and spinach leaves to the large pot – then fill with water.
- Bring the pot to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Drain leaves and let them cool..
- Once cool, place leaves in a blender and blend to your desired consistency (add a corn flour and little water as needed to help you blend)..
- Place the blended leaves into your crock pot, reduce heat to low, put lid on and cook it.Serve this saag with a heaping spoonful of ghee on top! If u want.
- Makke ki roti-.Start with sifting the maize flour with salt. Mix the ingredients completely..
- Next, add water in the maize flour and knead with soft hands. After making a soft dough, take equal portions of the dough and make medium sized balls. Dust the dough with some flour and flatten it into a roti..
- Now, put a tawa or a pan over medium flame and let it heat. When the tawa is hot enough, put the roti on it and cook..
- If you think, the roti is too dry, you can pour some drops of melted ghee and cook on both sides. When the roti is cooked, transfer in a serving plate and apply butter on the rotis. Serve hot with sarson ka saag Gur & chhach.
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to discover that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. Your entire body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sarson ka saag & makki roti recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!