Makki Methi paratha.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, makki methi paratha. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One of the greatest points of going green is to slow down and revel in life. It is possible to do this, even in this hectic world we are in. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Too many people have the attitude of destroying the body today, and fix it with a pill tomorrow. Everywhere you look, you find out about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old negative habits. When your body wears out, you cannot exchange it for a new one, like your car. You must learn how to take care of your health before it is too late. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at best levels.
Recipe of Homemade Makki Methi paratha
Makki Methi paratha is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Makki Methi paratha is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook makki methi paratha using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Makki Methi paratha:
- Take 1 of cup makki flour.
- Make ready 1/4 of cup wheat flour.
- Get of Handful Chopped fenugreek leaves.
- Make ready 1 of tsp Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of tsp carom seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 of tsp red chilli powder.
- Get of as required Water.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of melted ghee.
- Get of as required Ghee for cooking.
Steps to make Makki Methi paratha:
- Take makki flour in a bowl add wheat flour and mix..
- Add salt, carrom seeds, chilli powder and 1tbs melted ghee and mix well..
- Add chopped fenugreek leaves and mix..
- Add water gradually and make a soft dough. Keep covered aside for 15 minutes..
- Knead again dough for a while..
- Divide dough into small portions and make balls..
- Heat a skillet add apply little ghee on it..
- Roll a ball to make a small poori and keep on skillet..
- Flip side and apply ghee on both sides..
- Cook paratha from both sides till golden..
- Make all parathas like this. Serve with any chutney and sabji..
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are generally foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food makki methi paratha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!