Low Calorie Okara Cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low calorie okara cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
Steps to Prepare Quick Low Calorie Okara Cookies
Low Calorie Okara Cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Low Calorie Okara Cookies is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have low calorie okara cookies using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Calorie Okara Cookies:
- Get 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Take 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Skim milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kinako.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon sugar.
Instructions to make Low Calorie Okara Cookies:
- Put everything into a plastic bag and rub it from the outside until moist. Roll out the mixture (still in the bag) to a thickness of 2 mm..
- Cut the side of the bag and remove the dough. Slice it into 1-2 cm pieces. Bake for 20 minutes at 180°C. Put the cookies in as soon as you start to heat the oven..
- If you want to add a nice pattern to decorate the surface of the cookies, pierce the surfaces with a fork just like in the top photo..
Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low calorie okara cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!