Sarson Ka Saag-Makki Ki Roti.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sarson ka saag-makki ki roti. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One of the strongest points of going green is to slow down and bask in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern-day world, you can achieve this. We must take a step back and prevent diseases before they develop. A lot of individuals have the attitude of destryong the body today, and mend it with a pill the next day. Wherever you look, you find out about some magic pill that will straightaway fix your latest problem. There are certain pills that help, but only if you make a couple of essential alterations in your life. Unlike buying a car, you cannot exchange your worn out body for a new one. You mustn't delay or it will be too late to take goood care of yourself. Your body cannot function correctly if it fails to receive adequate nutrition.
Steps to Prepare Award-winning Sarson Ka Saag-Makki Ki Roti
Sarson Ka Saag-Makki Ki Roti is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Sarson Ka Saag-Makki Ki Roti is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sarson ka saag-makki ki roti using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarson Ka Saag-Makki Ki Roti:
- Make ready 200 gm of Mustard Greens/ Sarson.
- Prepare 35 gm of Spinach/ Palak.
- Take 35 gm of Radish Greens.
- Get 35 gm of Bathua.
- Take 35 gm of Fenugreek Leaves/ Methi.
- Get 1 cup of Tomato Chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of Onion Chopped.
- Make ready 2 inch of Ginger.
- Make ready 8-10 cloves of Garlic Chopped.
- Take 2-3 of Green Chilli Chopped.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Get To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of homemade butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of Onion Finely Chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of Makki ka Atta.
- Make ready 3-4 cloves of Garlic Smashed.
Steps to make Sarson Ka Saag-Makki Ki Roti:
- Clean all the leaves and wash them thoroughly. One good way to wash your green is to fill a large pot with water. Dip your greens in water. Let it stay for a minute. All the impurities will settle down. Gently take out the leaves without disturbing the water. Repeat the process 2-3 times..
- Chop the greens and add them in a pressure cooker. Add tomato, onion, ginger, garlic, radish, green chilli, salt and a cup of water. Pressure cook for 15-20 minutes on medium heat. Remove the pressure cooker from heat and let it cool..
- Once cooled, blend the greens in a blender to make a coarse paste. If you like it smooth, grind the greens till smooth. Transfer the paste in the pressure cooker..
- Dissolve makki ka atta in little water and add it in the cooker. Add red chili powder and hing and cook for 3-5 minutes..
- For tempering, heat ghee in a pan. Add onion and garlic and fry till golden brown. Pour the tadka over the saag. Sarson Ka Saag is ready to serve.
- Serve hot by adding lots of homemade butter with Makki Ki Rotis and Gur..
One of the primary forms of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The volume of vitamin C that can be obtained in berries, is one of the main reasons you ought to be eating berries. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not just beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sarson ka saag-makki ki roti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!