Sarson ka Saag Makki ki roti. Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti Saag Recipe by Indian Mom Cooking Enjoy the video of Organic Homemade Saron da Saag Makki di Roti de naal. Granny prepared makki ki roti sarson ka saag.
How to Make Sarson Ka Saag Aur Makki Ki Roti. Serve with hot sarson da saag. The nutritious content of sarson ka saag and makkai ki roti is why mothers fed it to their children, "mothers know best, for generations they have been Garnish and serve.
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, sarson ka saag makki ki roti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
One terrific feature of green living is opting to take life easier and enjoy yourself along the way. This is doable no matter how busy and frantic your life is. We need to return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. Alas, most people don't worry about their health as they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. Everywhere you look, you hear about some magic pill that will instantly fix your latest problem. Yes, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you continue the same old unhealthy habits. Unlike purchasing a new car, you won't be able to trade in your worn out body for a new one. You must look after your health while you have the ability to do so. Your body cannot work properly if it doesn't receive the right nutrition.
How to Prepare Award-winning Sarson ka Saag Makki ki roti
Sarson ka Saag Makki ki roti is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sarson ka Saag Makki ki roti is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
Sarson Ka Saag Makki Ki Roti Saag Recipe by Indian Mom Cooking Enjoy the video of Organic Homemade Saron da Saag Makki di Roti de naal. Granny prepared makki ki roti sarson ka saag.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook sarson ka saag makki ki roti using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sarson ka Saag Makki ki roti:
- Prepare 1 bunch (250 grams) of Mustard leaves.
- Make ready 1 of thin bunch Bathua leaves/Pigweed.
- Get 1 bunch of Spinach leaves.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic pods.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger piece cut into small piece.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped fine.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare 2-3 tbspn of pure ghee for baghar.
- Take 2 of tblsn Maize Flour /Makai aata.
- Take For of Makki ki roti:.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of maize flour.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Prepare 1 of tblspn pure ghee.
Sarson ka saag recipe and Makki ki roti are extremely rich in minerals, calcium, magnesium and a very good source of energy being a Sarson ka saag recipe is a traditional dish of the Punjab region of India and Pakistan made from mustard leaves (sarson) and served along with Makki ki roti (makai. Sarson Ka Saag aka spicy mustard greens is a winter staple in Northern India. It's usually served with makki roti (a flatbread made with maize flour), a dollop of butter and makes a nutritious meal! If there's one thing that I really like about Indian cooking, it's how much we cook using seasonal ingredients.
Steps to make Sarson ka Saag Makki ki roti:
- Clean wash cut all three leaves, mustard, spinach & baths chop all fine..
- Chop ginger garlic into small pieces, slit green chilli add to washed Mix of leaves.Boil soft in cooker 30-40 minutes..
- Now grind as cooled a bit with hand mixer into coarse mix.
- To this add 2 tbsp maize flour slurry to ground Sarson ka saag cook on slow flame stirring 5-10 minutes so flour cooks well.
- Knead the maize flour now with pinch of salt and warm water with palm movement down pressing in vessel.Make portions.
- Heat griddle start pat making these Makki roti on-base you prefer, wetting palm place on griddle.Roast dry, but do pat with water on a side turn.
- Apply ghee on these as preferred. Heat ghee and brown onions chopped add baghar on the saag and serve hot with some jaggery on side. Serve hot..
Sarson Ka Saag (as it is known in Hindi or (Saroon Da Saag, in Punjabi) is a popular vegetarian dish from the northern region of the Indian subcontinent. It is made from mustard greens (sarson) and spices such as ginger and garlic. It is often served with makki di roti. Sarson ka Saag is pungent mustard leaves stew, slow cooked for hours over low heat to get hearty and healthy green casserole. Makki ki Roti is little thick so make sure not to roll it out too thin like regular chapati.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, grab a handful of nuts or even seeds. One of the health benefits of these nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. One thing you may not realize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these fatty acids.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sarson ka saag makki ki roti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!