Adraki Palak-Shalgam-Sarson ka Saag Aur Makki ki Roti.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, adraki palak-shalgam-sarson ka saag aur makki ki roti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or only eat anything tastes good at the time? How frequently do you eat at your local fast food joint or get junk food at the local convenience store? As most people choose to eat things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. An increasing number of people are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases due to the foods they eat. People are finally recognizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more health conscious. Healthy food is now found at local grocery and health food shops.
Recipe of Speedy Adraki Palak-Shalgam-Sarson ka Saag Aur Makki ki Roti
Adraki Palak-Shalgam-Sarson ka Saag Aur Makki ki Roti is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Adraki Palak-Shalgam-Sarson ka Saag Aur Makki ki Roti is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have adraki palak-shalgam-sarson ka saag aur makki ki roti using 18 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Adraki Palak-Shalgam-Sarson ka Saag Aur Makki ki Roti:
- Make ready of (A) For the Saag:.
- Take 1 Kg of Palak/Spinach 800 Grams.
- Prepare of Sarson/Mustard Leaves (Canned).
- Take 2 of Shalgam/Turnips Medium (Cut into quarters).
- Make ready 4 of Tomatoes Medium (Chopped roughly).
- Get 2 of Onions Medium (Chopped finely).
- Make ready 2.5 Inch of piece Fresh Ginger (Grated coarsely) thru the largest holes of the grater).
- Get 2 Tsp of Degi Mirch Powder.
- Take 2 Tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- Take 2 Tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Garam Masala Powder.
- Make ready 2 of Teaspoons/As per taste Salt.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Desi Ghee/Pure Ghee.
- Get 1.5 Cups of Water.
- Get of (B) For the Makki Ki Roti:.
- Get 2 Cups of Makki Ka Atta/Corn Meal.
- Get 2 of Cups/As required Hot water.
Steps to make Adraki Palak-Shalgam-Sarson ka Saag Aur Makki ki Roti:
- (A) To make the Saag:.
- Wash the Spinach thoroughly under running water in a colander (if not pre-washed package). Wash the turnips. Discard the ends & remove the skin. Cut into quarters..
- Pressure cook the Spinach along with the quartered Turnips for 5 minutes with 1.5 cups of water. Remove the Turnips. Keep aside. In a Mixer/Grinder, blend the Spinach along with the stock to make a smooth purée..
- Heat oil in a large pot or skillet. Tip in the Jeera Seeds & the Chilli Flakes. Add the onion. Sauté until golden. Add the Tomatoes followed by the Ginger..
- Cook over medium heat until the tomatoes are soft. Add Salt, Turmeric, Degi Mirch Powder & the Garam Masala Powder. Pour the puréed Spinach & the canned Mustard. Stir well..
- Let it simmer covered for 10-15 minutes. *Use a tight fitting lid to avoid splatters. Now goes in the boiled Turnips. Stir well. Cook for another 5 minutes..
- The Turnip will break down into smaller pieces as you stir. Add a tablespoon of Pure Ghee for glaze..
- Transfer into a serving bowl. Add another tablespoon of Pure Ghee at the time of serving. Serve hot with Makki Ki Roti/Tawa Roti/Tandoori Roti/ Parantha, Salad & Jaggery..
- (B) To make the Makki Ki Roti: (I made 8 mini Rotis).
- Place Makki Ka Atta in a large mixing bowl. Add boiling hot water, a little at a time..
- Use a spatula or laddle to bind it. Use your hand to knead the Atta when it cools down. Set aside covered until ready to use..
- Cut open two large Ziplock freezer bags. Place one on top of a large chopping board..
- Make small balls of the dough with greased hands. Place on the Ziplock bag. Cover with the other Ziplock bag. Flatten lightly with your fingers or use a rolling pin applying equal pressure. (I used my fingers)..
- Remove the top layer of the Ziplock bag. Carefully lift them & roast on a hot Tawa/Griddle. You may cook more than one at a time depending upon the size of your Tawa. (I cooked 3 at a time)..
- Flip a few times until light brown spots appear. With the help of tongs, cook on open flame or on top of a Roti Ring (I used it as I have a glass top electric cooking range)..
- When done, place on a plate lined with paper napkins. Apply Ghee or Butter. Serve hot with Saag..
- It’s absolutely blissful!.
One of the first varieties of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. You will find that most berries have massive amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. One more thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food adraki palak-shalgam-sarson ka saag aur makki ki roti recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!