Palak Saag & Makki ki Roti, Chaas.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, palak saag & makki ki roti, chaas. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
Simple Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Palak Saag & Makki ki Roti, Chaas
Palak Saag & Makki ki Roti, Chaas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Palak Saag & Makki ki Roti, Chaas is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook palak saag & makki ki roti, chaas using 25 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Saag & Makki ki Roti, Chaas:
- Prepare 2 bunches of spinach (palak), chopped.
- Get 2 of radish (mooli) with leaves, chopped.
- Make ready 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Get 1 inch of ginger, chopped.
- Prepare 7-8 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Take 1-2 of green chilli chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 of small onion chopped (for tadka).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 tbsp of makki aata (maize flour).
- Make ready 1/2-1 cup of water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- Get of For (Ingredients for makki Roti).
- Make ready 2 cups of makki aata (maize flour).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Make ready of as required Ghee or butter for roasting.
- Take of For (Ingredients for chaas).
- Make ready 1 cup of curd.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Roasted crushed cumin.
- Make ready Pinch of dried mint powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of black salt.
Instructions to make Palak Saag & Makki ki Roti, Chaas:
- Take a pressure cooker add chopped palak, chopped mooli,ginger, garlic, green chillies, onion, tomato, salt and water cook for 10 minutes..
- Add makki aata mix well..
- Once cooled blend into a smooth paste..
- Add saag in another pan add red chilli powder, garam masala mix well and simmer to 7-8 minutes till thicken..
- (For Tempering):- Take a pan heat ghee add ginger, garlic saute for a minute add onion saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add this tadka over the saag simmer for 2 minutes..
- Serve hot palak saag with butter & makki roti..
- (Makki ki Roti):- In a mixing bowl 2 cups makki aata add hot water to the flour mix and knead a dough, cover and keep aside..
- Make a small size balls of the dough and flatten them..
- Sprinkle some makki flour on the rolling board..
- Begin to gently roll with a rolling pin (or press with your fingers move it clockwise use flour if required).
- Heat tawa place makki roti on hot tava roast for both sides..
- Spread butter/ ghee on hot makki roti and serve..
- (Chaas):- Take a blender add curd water blend till smooth. Add black salt, cumin powder, mint powder mix well ready to serve..
Your primary meals should also contain fish including salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other essential nutrients you'll need. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don't need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. You should also trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food palak saag & makki ki roti, chaas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!