Rajasthani Makki ka Dhokla.
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, rajasthani makki ka dhokla. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Any-night-of-the-week Rajasthani Makki ka Dhokla
Rajasthani Makki ka Dhokla is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Rajasthani Makki ka Dhokla is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rajasthani makki ka dhokla using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajasthani Makki ka Dhokla:
- Prepare 2 cups of Maize flour.
- Take 1 tbsp of Peanut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Papad khar.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 2 Cloves of crushed.
- Get 2 of Whole Black Peppercorns crushed.
- Take 2 tsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of fenugreek Leaves chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Lukewarm Water.
Steps to make Rajasthani Makki ka Dhokla:
- Soak papad khar in warm water and keep aside. Mix makki ka atta with all the mentioned spices, sesame seeds, coriander, fenugreek leaves, and season with salt to make a dry crumble mix..
- Add peanut oil to the dry mix and soaked papad khar water. Knead to make a soft dough. Use oil to grease hands while kneading to avoid dough sticking to the palm..
- Pinch a ball and flatten to make a disk. Pierce your index finger in the center to make a hole.Shape the dhoklas into a ring..
- Heat water in a steamer or dhokla maker and grease the plate..
- Place the dhokla rings on the plate and steam for 25 minutes or till the tooth pick inserted comes out clean..
- Serve Rajasthani Makki ke Dhokle Recipe with buttermilk or Panchmel dal..
Nuts as well as different seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. One of several health benefits of these types of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you do not get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to generate a few of the hormones that it needs.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food rajasthani makki ka dhokla recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!