Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer.
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, makki ki roti with palak paneer. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are eating is good for you? Do you usually eat junk food and lots of fried foods from fast food places? Since people opt to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and many others, perhaps caused by the foods that are ingested. Men and women are becoming more and more health conscious, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. A lot of healthy food are now found at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer
Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook makki ki roti with palak paneer using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer:
- Get of For Makki ki Roti.
- Prepare 2 cups of Maize flour.
- Take As needed of Hot water.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Carom seeds.
- Get As needed of Ghee or White Butter.
- Get of For Palak Paneer gravy.
- Take 200 gm of Spinach.
- Prepare 200 gm of Paneer.
- Get 1 of large sized onion.
- Make ready 1 of large sized Tomato.
- Take 2 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 1/2 inch of Ginger.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red Chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of water for Gravy.
- Make ready as needed of Water for blanching the spinach.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh cream or Malai for garnishing.
Instructions to make Makki ki Roti with Palak Paneer:
- For Makki ki Roti, mix Maize flour, carom seeds & salt and knead using hot Water to a smooth dough. Apply 1 tsp of ghee too. Keep aside and Let it rest for at least 30 mins..
- Meanwhile to prepare Palak-Paneer, first blanch Spinach & puree it..
- Now heat Mustard oil in a pan. First slice Paneer into strips or cubes and fry it for just 2 mins and keep aside. Finely chop onion. Chop some onion in half ring shapes too for an extra crunch in the gravy..
- Blend tomatoes, ginger, garlic, green chilli to a fine paste..
- In the same pan(with oil), fry onion rings till golden brown and keep it aside to be added later with paneer..
- Now add a pinch of asafoetida, finely chopped onion. Fry till golden brown. Then add tomato paste. Cook for 2-3 mins..
- Add Coriander powder, red Chilli powder, Garam masala powder & salt. Mix well and cook till masala leaves the oil. Then add spinach puree..
- Cook for 2-3 mins. Add fried Paneer & onion rings. Add 1 cup water too. Bring to a boil amd simmer for 5 mins. Palak-Paneer is ready..
- Heat the tawa. Roll out the dough to rotis using some dry flour and cook like phulkas on direct flame..
- Cook properly on a medium flame till golden..
- Garnish palak paneer with some cream(I used malai). Serve it with hot Makki ki roti along with a dallop of ghee or butter..
Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food makki ki roti with palak paneer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!