Easy Okara Banana Cookies.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy okara banana cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without finding out if what you are putting in your mouth is good for you? Do you typically eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Eating sugar and starches, and greasy foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are being discovered all of the time? An increasing number of individuals are developing diabetes, hypertension, and other diseases because of the foods they consume. Men and women are becoming more and more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. A lot of healthy food are now available at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Easy Okara Banana Cookies
Easy Okara Banana Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Okara Banana Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy okara banana cookies using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Okara Banana Cookies:
- Take 1 of Banana.
- Prepare 100 grams of Fresh okara.
- Get 100 grams of Whole wheat (or cake flour).
- Get 2 tbsp of Soft light brown sugar (or white sugar or brown sugar).
Instructions to make Easy Okara Banana Cookies:
- Put the banana into a bowl, and mash well with a large fork. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Add the soft brown sugar and mix briefly. Add the fresh okara and whole wheat and continue mixing. You can also use the same fork from Step 1 to mix!.
- When the dough comes together, take approximately 1 tablespoon each and roll it up into a ball. Once all of the dough dough is rolled up, press between with two hands to flatten..
- Bake for 20-23 minutes at 180℃ preheated oven to finish..
- A banana and chocolate flavored variation I changed 100 g whole wheat to 85 g whole wheat + 15 g cocoa powder..
- I made this one with 90 g whole wheat + 10 g dark cocoa powder. For the shape, I rolled it into a ball and flattened it with a fork..
You will see that different kinds of berries can be really good for your health. You will find that most berries have large amounts of Vitamin C that you must realize is good for your body. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is higher than just about any other food that you may select to eat and this can assist with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food easy okara banana cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!