Whole wheat Rose Cookies.
Hey everyone, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, whole wheat rose cookies. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You have to include some superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Then, try adding a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other foods to include. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again.
Recipe of Speedy Whole wheat Rose Cookies
Whole wheat Rose Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Whole wheat Rose Cookies is something that I've loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook whole wheat rose cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole wheat Rose Cookies:
- Take 1 cup of = 8 tbsp Whole wheat flour.
- Get 3 tbsp of Melted ghee or butter.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Fresh rose petals chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Rose water.
- Get 1 tsp of Rose syrup.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of Milk (just for binding).
- Make ready 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2-2 tbsp of Sugar (powdered) (as needed).
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
Steps to make Whole wheat Rose Cookies:
- Preparing the Cooker for baking cookies – Take a pressure cooker or any thick bottomed pan, spread a layer of sand or salt (about 1 inch) inside the cooker. Then keep any stand or perforated plate which comes with the cooker. I kept two such plates to raise the height. Pre heat the cooker (or any thick bottomed pan) with the sand/salt on high flame for 10 minutes..
- Take melted ghee or butter in a bowl, add powdered sugar, vanilla essence, rose syrup, rose water and salt. Mix well..
- Add wheat flour and rose petals mix well to form a dough. You do not have to knead the dough. Keep it covered in the refrigerator for 10 minutes..
- Divide the dough equally, form balls and flatten it OR Before keeping the dough in refrigerator, You can make a cylindrical roll from dough and wrap it with aluminium foil. It will help you to cut equal slice of cookies..
- Grease an aluminium cake tin or any aluminum plate (If steel, cover it with aluminium foil) place the cookies on it leaving enough space between the cookies..
- Then place the tin inside the cooker (or heavy bottomed pan) using tongs for safety purpose as the cooker will be very hot..
- Reduce the heat to low and close the cooker without whistle and gasket. If you are using heavy bottomed pan, cover the pan with a lid properly..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the cookies/biscuits starts to brown near the edges. Once the bottom starts browning, switch off the cooker and let the cookies be inside the cooker for 5 minutes. It took 20 minutes for me. The timings will vary depending on the size of the cooker and thickness of cookies, the amount of heat etc..
- Then remove the cookies gently and place it on a wire rack to cool completely. ( Wire rack will allow to get cool easily without turning them soggy with their on heat. The cookies will be soft but once it cools it will become crisp..
- Note - You can use the same salt and sand over and over again for baking in cooker. Use an old cooker as baking in cooker often, will damage the cooker. Do keep an eye on the cookies after 10 minutes of baking..
Nuts as well as different seeds is a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. One of the health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. If you do not get the fatty acids you will need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it requires.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food whole wheat rose cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!