Leftover Rice Potato Croquettes.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, leftover rice potato croquettes. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Almost all grocery stores these days have organic foods. There you will be able to get what science has termed superfoods. The term superfoods refers to 14 foods that have been proven to retard or reverse certain maladies. You will discover that you think more clearly when you begin to eat these foods. Once you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will note an astonishing increase in how good you feel. Your body will begin to run as it is supposed to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, your immune system will easily fend off diseases.
How to Make Award-winning Leftover Rice Potato Croquettes
Leftover Rice Potato Croquettes is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Leftover Rice Potato Croquettes is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover rice potato croquettes using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Rice Potato Croquettes:
- Take 1 cup of Leftover Rice.
- Make ready 2-3 medium size of Boiled mashed potatoes -.
- Take 1.5 tsp of Chaat masala -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam Masala -.
- Get of Salt as per your taste.
- Take 2 tsp of Chilli flakes -.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Black pepper powder -.
- Make ready leaves of Chopped Coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin powder -.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Oregano -.
- Get 1 medium of Chopped onion -.
- Take of Bread crumbs (for binding).
- Take of Papad crumbs+Pizza seasoning (for coating).
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
- Take of Plain flour slurry (Optional).
Instructions to make Leftover Rice Potato Croquettes:
- Mix all the ingredients into a mixing bowl...and make a soft dough.
- Now make rolls or as per your shape.
- Now coat with papad crumbs...if not coating then dip in slurry and again coat with papad crumbs.
- Deep fry into hot oil on low-medium flame.
- Serve with any type of dip or tomato sauce.
Now when it comes to the key food items that you have for dinner, you may want to be certain that you're eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The fantastic thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it's also loaded with Omega-3. Protein is important for your diet, however you don't need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It's also advisable to trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you plan to eat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food leftover rice potato croquettes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!