Crispy Rawa/Semolina Dosa.
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crispy rawa/semolina dosa. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You must include some superfoods in your diet each day. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Also, you may want to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems.
Simple Way to Prepare Speedy Crispy Rawa/Semolina Dosa
Crispy Rawa/Semolina Dosa is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crispy Rawa/Semolina Dosa is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crispy rawa/semolina dosa using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Rawa/Semolina Dosa:
- Get 1 cup of Fine Rawa.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Rice flour for binding.
- Take 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Make ready as needed of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tbsp of Green chilli & ginger paste.
- Take as needed of Water.
- Get as needed of Oil.
Steps to make Crispy Rawa/Semolina Dosa:
- Take Rava, rice flour(You can add maida or besan instead of rice flour) Add water and make thin batter. Make sure batter should be like buttermilk and not thick at all. Add salt, lemon juice(or Curd), green chilli & ginger paste, coriander leaves and mix well..
- Heat up a pan on medium heat. The pan should neither too hot nor too cold. Brush a little oil on the pan. Stir the batter well before making dosa. Cook on medium heat for about 3-4 minutes..
- When dosa gets nice golden colour from lower side and if you feel upper side is raw, flip it over & Cook from other side as well. Serve with chutney. Do make it....It tastes Fab.
One thing that some of you may already know is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. That is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy rawa/semolina dosa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!