Whosayna’s Coco Jam Tarts.
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, whosayna’s coco jam tarts. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy good health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
Simple Way to Make Speedy Whosayna’s Coco Jam Tarts
Whosayna’s Coco Jam Tarts is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Whosayna’s Coco Jam Tarts is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have whosayna’s coco jam tarts using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Coco Jam Tarts:
- Get of Recipe of Coco/Jam Tarts:.
- Prepare of Whosayna....
- Take 3 cups (375gms) of Baking Flour (Maida).
- Take 1 cup of Maizena (250gms) (Corn flour).
- Take 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Dessicated Coconut (roast it in pan, to crunchiness).
- Take 1 tsp of Cardamon powder o Vanilla essence.
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Take 1 cup of Castor Sugar.
- Take as needed of Butter (for binding de dough).
- Get of For topping:.
- Get 1 of beaten Egg (for glazing).
- Get as needed of Dessicated coconut for sprinkling.
- Take as needed of Jam (to fill up the hollow).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Coco Jam Tarts:
- 1) Bind the above using butter (soft) to soft dough 2) Roll into roti 3) Use any shape cutter to shape de tarts (i used donut cutter and same size round cutter) 4) Cut donut shapes and same amount round shapes 5) Keep the intact shape (round) below and sandwich with the hollow one on top 6) Glaze with beaten egg sprinkle dessicated coconut dein fill in de centre hollow with red jam 7) Place on greased tray, when tray is full bake on 180°C til golden brown colour.....
- 8) Let it cool down completely then store in airtight container.
Among the first types of foods you ought to be eating plenty of, is various berries. The very first thing you will learn about berries is just about any variety of berry has a lot of vitamin C. You will also find that berries have antioxidants which is not only beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will notice that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food whosayna’s coco jam tarts recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!