Shahi Malai Kofta in pistachio gravy.
Hello everybody, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shahi malai kofta in pistachio gravy. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green living equips you with a good diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
Steps to Make Favorite Shahi Malai Kofta in pistachio gravy
Shahi Malai Kofta in pistachio gravy is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Shahi Malai Kofta in pistachio gravy is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have shahi malai kofta in pistachio gravy using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi Malai Kofta in pistachio gravy:
- Prepare 2-3 of Onion.
- Make ready 2 of chopped coriander.
- Take 8-10 of salty pistachio.
- Take 3-4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 of cardamom.
- Take 1 of tej patta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori Methi.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Cream (malai).
- Make ready of salt as per taste.
- Take 12-15 of Raisens.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 2 tsp of grated paneer.
- Take ,4-5 of cashew nut.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Butter.
- Take As needed of Oil for fry.
- Prepare As needed of Aaraoot for coating.
- Take 1 tsp of corn flour for binding.
- Make ready 1 cup of milk.
Steps to make Shahi Malai Kofta in pistachio gravy:
- First soak pistachio in warm water 1/2 hr. Boiled potatoes and mash.add salt ginger chilli paste.garam masala grated paneer and corn flour.mix well and make a balls stuff malai kissmiss and crushed cahewnut.cover and make smooth ball coat with aarra lot and fry..
- Boil onion and churn. Make smooth paste. Add kasoori Methi and churn..
- Churn pistachio coriander and ginger chilli paste. Add milk 1/2cup and make paste. Now take butter in a pan add cardamom crushed tejpatta nadd onion paste salt and saute properly. Now add pistachio paste kasoori Methi and milk cook 5-7mins. on mid. Slow flame. and add sugar give dhrungar.cover 2-3 mins..
- Put Kofta in a serving plate pour gravy and garnish with silver varakh cream and kiss miss..
- Yummy delicious Shahi Kofta in pistachio gravy is ready to serve..
Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Eat
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shahi malai kofta in pistachio gravy recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!