Maida puri. Maida puri/ Maida poori is a quick and simple to make yummy fried Indian bread that stays puffy and soft for longer time. Maida Puri (Poori), also called as Luchi is a fired bread made out of All purpose flour. It is crispy as well as soft.
Puri or poori is delicious recipe for breakfast and its also called fried bread. It is very famous in India and Pakistan and enjoyed at all meal times. Maida is a wheat flour from the Indian subcontinent.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, maida puri. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat the food that tastes good at the time? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or purchase junk food at the local mini mart? Ingesting sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? More and more folks are developing diabetes, high blood pressure, and other diseases because of the foods they eat. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how crucial food choices are to their health. Now it is so easy to find quality foods by going to a local farmer's market or health food store.
Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Maida puri
Maida puri/ Maida poori is a quick and simple to make yummy fried Indian bread that stays puffy and soft for longer time. Maida Puri (Poori), also called as Luchi is a fired bread made out of All purpose flour. It is crispy as well as soft.
Maida puri is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Maida puri is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook maida puri using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Maida puri:
- Make ready 200 gm of Maida.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Ghee.
- Get of Salt to taste.
- Get 1 tsp of Suji.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Corn flour.
- Make ready 100 gm of For stuffing moong dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Make ready Pinch of Turmeric seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lal mirch powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Besan ganthiya powder for binding.
Maida Puri, as the name suggests, is Poori made with The taste and texture differ quite a bit and maida puri is best served hot with a spicy curry whereas regular puris make great tiffin box items and. Mix maida, rawa, salt, and a tablespoon of oil or ghee together. Add water little by little and make a smooth dough. Cover with a damp cloth and keep it for at least half an hour.
Steps to make Maida puri:
- For daugh mixing bowlmix maida ghee lal mirch powder (pinch) haldi ajwain salt make daugh like paratha keep aside for ttest now soak moong dal for 3 hours grind and makecrstle paste now in a pan add oil put dal mixer and saute till leavs water cool it add lal mirch powder salt Saunf chat masala garammasala if uwant dryfruits u can do.
- Mix wwll and make balls in maida do make equal portion and makeballs roll out on rolling pan like puri stuffing in puri cover and again make balls nrooll it 1 or 2times like kachori deep fry in oil golden brown serve with green and sweet chatny pyaz hari mirch fry yummy tasty kachori smell is superb.
Method: Take both flour, salt and oil in a bowl, mix well so the oil is well mixed in. Luchi is a deep fried puffed bread from West Bengal and its surrounding states. It is made with maida and traditional fried in ghee. These are also called maida puris and are very soft even after hours of. Puri is around puffed unleavened deep-fried Indian bread, commonly eaten for breakfast or as a light meal.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits in addition supply you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food maida puri recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!