Spring Onion and Potato Cutlets.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, spring onion and potato cutlets. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green living provides you with a great eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
Recipe of Perfect Spring Onion and Potato Cutlets
Spring Onion and Potato Cutlets is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Spring Onion and Potato Cutlets is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook spring onion and potato cutlets using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Spring Onion and Potato Cutlets:
- Make ready 3/4 cup of Spring Onion (wash it properly and finely chopped).
- Make ready 1 Cup of Potato (boiled and mashed).
- Get as needed of gram flour for binding.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Aamchur Powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- Get as required of Oil for shallow frying.
Instructions to make Spring Onion and Potato Cutlets:
- Add all the ingredients to a large plate or bowl mix well..
- Divide the dough into around shape and make round balls. Make any shape of your choice. Now we need to shallow fry these spring onion and potato cutlets. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan.Once the oil is hot. Place the cutlet in the pan. Fry in low flame till it becomes golden brown on both the sides..
- .Once it is done. Transfer to a beautiful plate. Garnish with spring onion. Ready to serve to your guest with green chutney and hot tea..
Most of your meals should also include fish such as salmon or lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will see that salmon can also be rich in Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only need to have about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. It's also advisable to trim off any extra fat that you find on the particular meats that you're planning to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spring onion and potato cutlets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!