Langcha Bengali Sweet Recipe.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, langcha bengali sweet recipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other foods to include. Additionally, you have to eat yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems.
Simple Way to Make Speedy Langcha Bengali Sweet Recipe
Langcha Bengali Sweet Recipe is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Langcha Bengali Sweet Recipe is something that I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have langcha bengali sweet recipe using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Langcha Bengali Sweet Recipe:
- Make ready 1 packet of milk to make paneer.
- Prepare As required of Vinegar or lemon juice to curdle the milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of maida for binding.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of milk powder.
- Make ready of For sugar syrup.
- Take 2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Make ready As required of Saffron with milk.
Instructions to make Langcha Bengali Sweet Recipe:
- First boil the milk. Once the milk started boiling. Add lemon. When the milk started curdle. You will see the milk will be watery and green in colour. It means the paneer is ready. Switch of the flame.strain the water in a muslin cloth..
- Transfer the paneer in a bowl or plate. Cool it. Mash the paneer with hands. Mash it till it become smooth and it does not stick to your hand..
- Once it is done. Add maida, milk powder and a pinch oh Saffron. Mix...... There will be no lumps on it. Once it is done. Make any shape. Keep aside for few minutes.
- Heat oil in kadia. Once the oil is hot deep fry the langcha till it become golden in colour. Mean while make a sugar syrup. Add sugar and water in a Kadai. When it starts boiling. Add little milk in sugar syrup to remove the impurities from sugar syrup. Sugar syrup consistency not so thick and not so thin. After frying the lancha. Dip the langcha in sugar syrup for few minutes. Once it is done..
- Transfer the Langcha to a beautiful serving plate. Decorate with slices Almond. Ready to serve..
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food langcha bengali sweet recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!