Whosayna’s Tawa Keema Naan.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, whosayna’s tawa keema naan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Whosayna’s Tawa Keema Naan
Whosayna’s Tawa Keema Naan is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Whosayna’s Tawa Keema Naan is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook whosayna’s tawa keema naan using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Whosayna’s Tawa Keema Naan:
- Get of Dough:.
- Get 3 cups of All Purpose Flour (Maida).
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Butter or Margarine.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare As needed of Milk (for binding).
- Take 1 cup of Keema (Mince meat) Filling:.
- Get 1/2 kg of Kheema (Beef or Chicken).
- Prepare 3 of Tomatoes (chopped).
- Take 2 of Onions (chopped).
- Get 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Turmeric powder (pinch).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Cummin powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Black pepper (pounded).
- Get 1/2 cup of Sweet corns.
- Take 1/2 cup of Capsicum (chopped).
Instructions to make Whosayna’s Tawa Keema Naan:
- Dough: Mix all ingredients well then bind and knead to smooth dough, let it rest till it doubles.
- Braise onions in three tablespoon oil till browned up.
- Add mince meat and braise.
- Add tomatoes and spices till properly blended in.
- Cook and dry the mince, add corns and capsicum mix well and remove from flame, let it cool down.
- Make ping pong balls and roll into medium sized rotis.
- On one roti spread filling cover with other, seal the ends and use fingers to dent on top.
- Can sprinkle sesame, roast on tawa and apply ghee and roast properly till nicely browned up.
- Serve with hot and tamarind chutneys with salad.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy and balanced.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food whosayna’s tawa keema naan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!