Ranga Alur Ros Bora // Sweet Potato Pakoda Dip in Sugar Syrup.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, ranga alur ros bora // sweet potato pakoda dip in sugar syrup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Adopting a green living meal plan will provide you with just what you need to be healthy. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits right now.
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Ranga Alur Ros Bora // Sweet Potato Pakoda Dip in Sugar Syrup
Ranga Alur Ros Bora // Sweet Potato Pakoda Dip in Sugar Syrup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Ranga Alur Ros Bora // Sweet Potato Pakoda Dip in Sugar Syrup is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ranga alur ros bora // sweet potato pakoda dip in sugar syrup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ranga Alur Ros Bora // Sweet Potato Pakoda Dip in Sugar Syrup:
- Make ready 5 of Sweet potato (boiled).
- Get 5 tbsp of Corn flour (for binding).
- Take As needed of Sugar.
- Prepare As needed of Cashew nuts for garnishing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Prepare As needed of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Ranga Alur Ros Bora // Sweet Potato Pakoda Dip in Sugar Syrup:
- Boil sweet potato 5 medium size in cooker. Wait for 1 whistle. Cool it and take out the lid. Transfer the potato in a plate and remove the skin of the potato and mash it with masher and there will be no lumps in it..
- Step 2 Add corn flour, green cardamom. Mix it properly.and knead a dough not so smooth and not so stiff. From the dough make a walnut size ball and keep aside for 3 mnts..
- Heat kadai in induction. Add oil for shallow frying. When the oil is slightly hot. Fry the pakoda one by one till it become light brown in colour. After frying transfer to a plate..
- For sugar syrup. Heat kadai in induction. Add sugar and water mix it properly till the sugar dissolves. Add Elaichi powder (optional).
- Dip the pakoda's in sugar syrup for 5 mnts. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with cashew nuts..
- Ready to serve.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food ranga alur ros bora // sweet potato pakoda dip in sugar syrup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!