Nolen Gurer (Date Palm Jaggery) Cookies.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, nolen gurer (date palm jaggery) cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Your daily diet must contain at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won't have to worry about your weight again.
How to Prepare Favorite Nolen Gurer (Date Palm Jaggery) Cookies
Nolen Gurer (Date Palm Jaggery) Cookies is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Nolen Gurer (Date Palm Jaggery) Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nolen gurer (date palm jaggery) cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nolen Gurer (Date Palm Jaggery) Cookies:
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of conflour.
- Get 50 g of butter.
- Take 1/4 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Get 1/4 cup of Patali gur (date palm jaggery solid form) grated.
- Get of Ghee 4-5 spoons if required for dough binding(optional).
- Take 1/4 cup of Nolen Gur.
Instructions to make Nolen Gurer (Date Palm Jaggery) Cookies:
- Preheat oven 180 degree celsius.Grease the baking tray..
- Beat butter, sugar, patali gur..
- Add sieved all purpose flour and conflour and mix it softly untill come together. Take dough little and make cookies and give pressure by finger on middle of cookies where you can put nolen gur later..
- Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 10-11 mins. Let it stand to cool. When it is cool down pour spoon of Nalen Gur at middle and serve..
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food nolen gurer (date palm jaggery) cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!