Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, sprouted moong dal mini cutlets and sandwiches. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Then, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you should have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight problems.
Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches
Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sprouted moong dal mini cutlets and sandwiches using 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches:
- Prepare 1 Cup of Sprouts Moong Dal.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Oats.
- Get As needed of Sunflower oil for shallow fry.
- Take 1 of small Onion finely chopped.
- Take 3-5 of Garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ginger paste/grated ginger.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chopped Green chilli.
- Make ready 1-2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1-2 tsp of Besan/Gram flour for binding.
- Take 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get Pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Fresh Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Black pepper Powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of mix Vegetable.
- Make ready of Sandwich.
- Take 2 of Brown bread slices.
- Prepare 3-5 of Cucumber slices.
- Get 3-5 of Tomato slices.
- Make ready 1 of Cheese slice or grated cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Get as needed of Olive oil for roasting the bread (optional).
Steps to make Sprouted Moong Dal Mini Cutlets and Sandwiches:
- Blend the oats and transfer it to bowl. Blend the sprouted moong dal in grinder..
- In a mixing bowl, add Sprouts mixture, onions, asafoetida, cumin seeds, coriander powder, garam masala, green chillies, red chilli powder, black pepper and grated veggies of your choice. Mix gently..
- Then add oats powder and salt in the mixture. Add little bit of Besan if your mixture is dry..
- Make small round balls or tikkis from this mixture. Heat some oil in Non-stick pan on low flame. Now add 2-4 sprouted balls in pan and shallow fry them. Cook them till they turn golden brown from all the sides. Serve immediately..
- For making a sandwich - on bread slices, add cheese slice, spread 2 sprouted cutlet (break them into pieces), tomato slices, sprinkle oregano or black salt. Spread tomato ketchup on other bread slice and cover..
- It's ready... Serve hot..
Your main meals should also contain fish like salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. You will recognize that salmon can also be abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don't have to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food sprouted moong dal mini cutlets and sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!