Smoky hariyali corn kebab. Enjoy eating all the green vegetables mixed with species and corn filling. Hariyali chicken kabab, also popularly called the green chicken kabab is a lip-smacking appetizer which is juicy, delectable, and spicy! Boneless chicken is flavored with fresh green herbs, marinated in curd, skewered and then grilled to perfection.
Be careful when slicing the corn kernels. Place a bamboo skewer on the flattened. Veg hariyali kebabs not deep fried / Healthy easy Indian appetizer recipe. no fry veg hariyali kebabs (healthier version) is a perfect Packed full of sharp, spicy and smoky flavour, they can be prepared well in advance and take little time to cook.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, smoky hariyali corn kebab. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Following a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
Recipe of Perfect Smoky hariyali corn kebab
Smoky hariyali corn kebab is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Smoky hariyali corn kebab is something that I've loved my entire life.
Enjoy eating all the green vegetables mixed with species and corn filling. Hariyali chicken kabab, also popularly called the green chicken kabab is a lip-smacking appetizer which is juicy, delectable, and spicy! Boneless chicken is flavored with fresh green herbs, marinated in curd, skewered and then grilled to perfection.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have smoky hariyali corn kebab using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoky hariyali corn kebab:
- Make ready 1 cup of chopped spinch.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed corn kernels.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped spring onion.
- Prepare 2 of nos. Boiled smashed potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cube of cheese.
- Prepare 2 spoon of ginger chilli paste.
- Get 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Make ready 1 spoon of kitchen king masala.
- Take 2 spoon of chopped coarinder.
- Take 1 spoon of lemon juice.
- Take 1 spoon of breadcrumbs for binding.
- Take of Semolina for rubbing.
- Make ready of Oil for shallow fry.
- Get 1 pc of charcoal.
- Take 1 spoon of ghee.
They are also absolutely perfect for that. finally, serve corn kebabs with tomato sauce and few slices of onion. Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. Corn kebab recipe I took from a cookbook like my last kebab recipe. Just did few changes to suit our taste.
Steps to make Smoky hariyali corn kebab:
- Heat oil in a pan. Add finely chopped spring onion and spinach. Saute for 2 minutes. Now add the crushed corn kernels. Add salt and cook for 5 minutes..
- Now add Ginger Chili paste, Turmeric powder, Kitchen King masala, Lemon Juice and stir.
- Now add boiled potatoes and mix. Add coriander and cheese. Turn off the gas. Add bread crumbs if needed..
- Now make it to cool down and take in a bowl. And put a very small bowl in between. Heat the charcoal evenly. And put the coal in the small bowl. Put ghee on it. Cover the dish immediately as the smoke starts to come out. Open the dish after 5 minutes..
- Now make cutlets with the mold and rub them in semolina. Now shallow fry them both side till it become brown on tawa..
- Take in a serving plate and serve hot with sauce..
Very simple, I have made it in combination oven,even if you don't have oven,you can try grilling in pan or just deep fry or shallow fry them as the original recipe calls for. Hariyali chicken kebabs may not be the most famous tandoori chicken tikka but they taste so good and should be tried. Hariyali chicken tikka kebabs are best cooked on skewers if you have them. That is of course the same with all tandoori chicken tikka. Hariyali Kebab Recipe, How To Make Hariyali Kebab Recipe.
Citrus fruit will be one of the best things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are lots of other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to combine a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food smoky hariyali corn kebab recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!