Hey everyone, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, rajma tikkis. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you pay attention to the nutritional value or merely eat the food that tastes good at the time? How often do you eat mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Consuming sugar and starches, and fatty foods, is there any wonder why new diseases are cropping up all of the time? The things we are ingesting are causing obesity, diabetes, and hypertension of epidemic proportions. People are choosing to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Nowadays it is a lot easier to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.
Simple Way to Make Quick Rajma Tikkis
Rajma Tikkis is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Rajma Tikkis is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rajma tikkis using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rajma Tikkis:
- Take 1 cup of Boiled rajma(kidney beans).
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped ginger.
- Make ready 3 of Finely chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of kashmiri red chili powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Gram flour (besan – for binding).
- Prepare 1 of Boiled mashed raw banana.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chopped mint leaves.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lime juice.
- Make ready 1 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of ghee.
Instructions to make Rajma Tikkis:
- Take a mixer jar, add boiled rajma and grind it coarsely.To make tikkis, drain all the water from rajma and then grind it..
- Heat up the pan, pour one tablespoon oil in it. Add a small piece of finely chopped ginger and green chillies.Now add the spices and mix it well.Add one tablespoon gram flour and salt as per taste..
- Add rajma once the mixture is cooked nicely, mix it and turn off the stove.Add one boiled mashed banana (boil in the pressure cooker up to 2 whistles – do not overcook). Add some finely chopped coriander and mint leaves.Add 1/2 lime juice..
- Make small round shape tikkis from the mixture. Further heat up the pan, pour one teaspoon oil and ghee.Place all the tikkis on pan and cook it on medium to high flame.Cook both the sides until it gets the golden-brown colour..
- Garnish it with green chutney on top and some fresh coriander leaves..
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food rajma tikkis recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!