Mix Veg Corn Bites(Pakoda).
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, mix veg corn bites(pakoda). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
How to Prepare Perfect Mix Veg Corn Bites(Pakoda)
Mix Veg Corn Bites(Pakoda) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mix Veg Corn Bites(Pakoda) is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mix veg corn bites(pakoda) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mix Veg Corn Bites(Pakoda):
- Make ready of Veggies.
- Get as required of Cabbage, Capsicum, Carrot, Onion, Sweet Corn, Spring onions optional.
- Get 2 tsp of Corn flour+Maida for binding.
- Prepare 2 tsp each of Red chilli paste, green chilli paste,.
- Make ready 2 tsp each of ginger, garlic paste.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Instructions to make Mix Veg Corn Bites(Pakoda):
- Wash all the vegetables and finely chop them.
- Take one mixing bowl add the flours in the Veggies add spices to the mixture and then mix them..
- After mixing them well and roll them in ball or oval shape and then dip fry them..
- Serve them hot with Chutneys and ketchup as breakfast or starter.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. You may already know that most of the vitamins you need everyday can be found in various vegetables, but you will also be able to find necessary potassium in vegetables as well. You will find that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Another thing you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach as opposed to your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food mix veg corn bites(pakoda) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!