Pearl Millet Roti (Bajra na rotla).
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pearl millet roti (bajra na rotla). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one aspect of adopting a green lifestyle that many folks appreciate. This is possible regardless of how filled and frantic your life is. We must get back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of people have the attitude of destryong the body today, and fix it with a pill the next day. It isn't possible to turn around without hearing about the latest pill to treat your health problems. There are a few pills that help, but only if you make a few essential changes in your life. Unlike the car buying process, you won't be able to trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You have to learn how to look after it as early as possible. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at top levels.
Simple Way to Prepare Favorite Pearl Millet Roti (Bajra na rotla)
Pearl Millet Roti (Bajra na rotla) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Pearl Millet Roti (Bajra na rotla) is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have pearl millet roti (bajra na rotla) using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pearl Millet Roti (Bajra na rotla):
- Make ready 2 cups of Bajra flour.
- Take As needed of Water for binding.
- Get As needed of Butter.
Steps to make Pearl Millet Roti (Bajra na rotla):
- Add water to the flour and knead the dough. Keep kneading for some time until you feel that dough is smooth..
- Divide the dough into big pedas. Spread little flour on chakla. Take one portion and roll it on chakla using hand. Make sure that roti does not stick on chalka. If it happens, add some flour again..
- Make a medium sized roti..
- Heat the sand tawa on high flame and when the tawa is hot, place the rotla gently over it. Cook on low flame..
- Turn over the rotla and cook on the other side on medium flame..
- Cook the rotla directly on the gas once the other side is cooked. Cook till it puffs up..
- Rotla is ready. Serve it with makkhan and jaggery. Enjoy!!.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you can have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or ice cream. Citrus fruits also present you with vitamin C, together with other vitamins as well as minerals that can certainly help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pearl millet roti (bajra na rotla) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!