Malai kofta. Malai means cream and kofta are fried balls. So malai kofta literally translates to koftas dunked in a creamy sauce. It is a popular Indian vegetarian dish in which potato paneer balls are served with a. "Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish.
In this delicious restaurant style malai kofta recipe, the kofta are made with paneer and potatoes. Malai = Heavy cream Kofta = meatballs. Malai Kofta - deep-fried paneer and potato balls, dunked in a creamy-smooth onion tomato based gravy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, malai kofta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because something is available and you love what they taste or do you go for healthy foods? How often do you consume mini mart junk food, or fatty fried foods from the local fast food eating places? Since most people decide to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are being discovered. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a lot others, probably triggered by the foods that are consumed. People are becoming more conscious about their health, and eating better, because they are tired of not being healthy. Healthy food is now readily available at local grocery and health food shops.
Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Malai kofta
Malai means cream and kofta are fried balls. So malai kofta literally translates to koftas dunked in a creamy sauce. It is a popular Indian vegetarian dish in which potato paneer balls are served with a. "Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish.
Malai kofta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Malai kofta is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have malai kofta using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malai kofta:
- Prepare of For kofta-.
- Get 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Get 100 gm of paneer.
- Make ready 2-3 of chopped green chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 4-5 tsp of maida for binding.
- Prepare as required of Oil for frying.
- Make ready as required of Chopped cashews.
- Get of For Puree:-.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 2 of clovy.
- Get 2 of -cardamom.
- Make ready 5-6 of black pepper.
- Take 1 of medium onion.
- Make ready 2 of medium tomato.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Make ready Handful of chopped cashews.
- Take of For Gravy:-.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Get 11/2 tsp of ginger, garlic paste.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1-2 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Take 1 tbsp of kasthuri methi.
- Make ready As required of Cooking cream.
Once you taste this curry you will make it again. This malai kofta recipe is a vegetarian delight made of paneer and potato balls in a rich tomato Mmmm. If you've been to an Indian restaurant lately, chances are you've ordered this. this recipe post of malai kofta recipe, i have used the aloo anyway, before wrapping up the recipe, i would like to include some tips, suggestions and variation to malai kofta recipe. firstly, i would heavily. Malai Kofta is a popular Indian vegetarian side dish made with kofta balls dunked in creamy tomato based gravy.
Instructions to make Malai kofta:
- In a bowl take boil potato and mash them. Add grated paneer, chopped green chilies, coriander leaves, garam masala, red chilli powder, salt, maida and kneat into a smooth dough. Keep the dough aside.
- Take a little portion of dough and take a little dry flour on hands to flatten it into a bowl shape. Then place 1 -2 chopped cashews in and seal from all sides into a ball or kofta.Roll roll into dry flour and keep aside. Prepare all kofta in similar way..
- Fry all kofta on medium flame by adding one by one. Once golden brown take out on paper towel. keep kofta aside and prepared for gravy..
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds,cinnamon,cloves, bay leaf,cardamom, black pepper, onion roughly chopped,chopped tomatoes,10-12 cashews, salt to taste. Cover and cook until tomato soften, switch off the flame and let it cool..
- Blend into a puree and strain puree for better results. Heat 1 tablespoon oil with little butter and red chilli powder and mix it and immediately add in the puree.Add ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, haldi powder mix well and also add 1 to 2 tbsp tomato ketchup and mix, also at kasuri methi, cooking cream and mix well.cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes until oil separates. open lid and add chopped coriander and mix well..
- Gravy is ready to serve.....lets plate it out..
Serve them with Naan bread or homemade flatbread! I have had malai kofta only once in my life time. And finally once got it too and thought I should post malai kofta in this. Silly right, but somehow I tried malai kofta as well. Malai Kofta is a classic North Indian dish originated from the Mughlai cuisine.
Although some of you enjoy having your snack foods, instead of reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. You will come to find that these snack items are loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have a lot more than others. Your system will use these kinds of fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body needs to stay healthy. One thing you may not recognize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be created when you have these types of fatty acids.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food malai kofta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!