Low-Sugar Okonomiyaki-Style Okara Pancakes.
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, low-sugar okonomiyaki-style okara pancakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Learning to slow down and enjoy your life is one facet of going green that many people appreciate. Even with the fast pace of our modern world, you can accomplish this. We need to go back to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we need to treat it. Unfortunately, most people don't worry about their health because they think they can take a pill to fix the problem later on. It's impossible to turn around without being bombarded by ads about the latest pill to deal with your health problems. Of course, several of these pills do help but only if you couple them with shift in your lifestyle. Unlike the car buying process, you can't trade in your burnt-out body for a new one. You shouldn't postpone it or it will be too late to look after your health. Proper nutrition is crucial for your body to run at top levels.
Recipe of Quick Low-Sugar Okonomiyaki-Style Okara Pancakes
Low-Sugar Okonomiyaki-Style Okara Pancakes is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Low-Sugar Okonomiyaki-Style Okara Pancakes is something that I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook low-sugar okonomiyaki-style okara pancakes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low-Sugar Okonomiyaki-Style Okara Pancakes:
- Prepare 180 grams of (18/25 grams sugar / 99 calories Fresh okara.
- Prepare 2 of ☆Egg.
- Prepare 2 grams of ☆Powdered kanten.
- Prepare 1 of package; 3 grams (0 grams sugar / 11 calories ☆Bonito flakes.
- Take 2 grams of ☆Salt.
- Take 1 of Your favorite ingredients.
- Prepare 200 grams of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 150 grams of Pork shoulder roast chunks.
Steps to make Low-Sugar Okonomiyaki-Style Okara Pancakes:
- Use the fresh okara as-is. Rehydrate as per the instructions if using a dried kind. I used a type that's rehydrated in 5 parts water. I added 30 g to 150 g water..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients with Step 1 as they are listed in the ingredients list, and level it all out with a spatula. Fresh okara will have a higher water content, so adjust the amount of water to the point where it feels a little lacking in moisture..
- Add your preferred ingredients, and mix by hand. This time I used bean sprouts washed and broken up by massaging the bag, and pork bits with the fat cut off..
- Press down and remove the air and form a patty so that it becomes 1/4 in size. Coat a heated frying pan with oil, and place the patty into the pan. Make another patty in the same manner and put it into the frying pan as well..
- Cover with a lid, cook one side on medium for 4 minutes, flip over, and cook the other side for an additional 4 minutes. Shape 2 more patties, and cook them..
- (These are small enough to pick up with a spatula and shouldn't fall apart easily, but might a little when flipping...).
- Serve onto plates, cover with okonomiyaki sauce and mayonnaise, top with dried bonito flakes or aonori seaweed, and enjoy (with plenty of water)..
- Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer. They can be microwaved and served again. They will have a milder taste the next day than when they are freshly made..
Even though most of you have been told time and time again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and naturally they also contain many different vitamins and minerals you will additionally need. One of the veggies that can provide you with the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is also something that you may want to start consuming more of as it contains a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
So that's going to wrap this up with this special food low-sugar okonomiyaki-style okara pancakes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!