Kolkata Sponge Rosogolla.
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, kolkata sponge rosogolla. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices today.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Kolkata Sponge Rosogolla
Kolkata Sponge Rosogolla is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look fantastic. Kolkata Sponge Rosogolla is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have kolkata sponge rosogolla using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kolkata Sponge Rosogolla:
- Take 1 litre of Full Cream Fresh Milk (Boiled).
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Sugar.
- Get 4 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green Cardamoms (Freshly Ground).
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of Maida (All-purpose flour): For binding of the Rasgullas.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of White Vinegar (Mixed with 1 1/2 tbsp Water): To Curdle the Milk.
Instructions to make Kolkata Sponge Rosogolla:
- First up: Boil the milk & turn off the flame once done, wait for about 2 mins time.
- Keep the Vinegar/Lemon Juice & Water mixture ready as well, to curdle the boiled milk now.
- Add this mixture gradually in 3-4 intervals & keep on stirring continuously at the same time but very gently.
- Once the milk curdles & the Chhena & the whey separates, don’t add in the remaining citrine mixture & strain the Chhena with the help of a cheesecloth/muslin cloth & squeeze out the remaining water as much is possible.
- Ensure not to squeeze out all the water content/moisture from it, keep it in the hanging position for about 2-3 hrs time (max.).
- Once the Chhena is set: In a big Plate/Dish- pour it in with the maida (for the binding) & with the rear side of the palm mash it continuously until forms a smooth texture & dough (it’ll leave the plate/parat, on its own, once & if the massaging is perfectly done).
- Now, out of the entire dough: Which should yield about 14-15 equal pieces of Roshogollas (that’s what it’s yielded me, for a slightly bigger size- it’the yield about 12 pieces).
- Now, in a big & deep saucepan: Add in the sugar & water & the green cardamoms- as aforementioned & allow it to come to a full boil (flame should be at its high at this point): The Sugar Syrup should be thin absolutely.
- Once, it starts boiling high- Drop down the Roshogolla-dough balls into it, one by one very gently & carefully.
- At this point & until the next 8 mins time- the heat should be high, while the rasgullas get cooked with the lid on (don’t open the lid ever, at this stage).
- After, this- open the lid...flame should still be at its highest...allow it to be cooked for another 3-4 mins time (without the lid on).
- Now, put the flame on the medium-low & putting back the lid, let it cook for the next 15-16 mins time- in between 2-3 times the roshogollas to be flipped over very gently & cautiously & again, allow it to cook.
- Once the set time period is over: Turn off the flame & allow it to be cooled down by putting on its lid, on the oven top itself.
- Then, transfer it to a separate bowl (else, if not transferred- the roshogollas will shrink in their sizes, without the uniform distribution of the thin sugar syrup- within which, it need be immersed completely).
- Serve the Soft & Spongy & Juicy Roshogollas in its Kolkata style: By serving onto an earthen pot/platter & ENJOY THE VERY BLISS !.
While some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try getting some nuts. You will come to realize that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. These kinds of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body create the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be created by having these fatty acids within your diet.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kolkata sponge rosogolla recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!