Onion Samosa. Samosa is an Indian deep fried spicy snack usually served with tea. In India we can see numerous varieties of samosas. Instructions. onion samosa stuffing recipe: firstly, in a large mixing bowl take sliced onions and poha.
Onion samosa is an tasty tea time snack. I have prepared it by sauteing onion and adding carrot, cabbage along with spice powders to make it flavourful. Onion Samosa recipe is one of the most sought after snack recipe by many of my blog readers.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, onion samosa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, do you eat out of convenience or taste without seeing if what you are eating is healthy for you? Do you regularly eat junk food and a good deal of fried foods from fast food joints? As people choose to consume things full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are found. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, likely induced by the foods that are ingested. A lot of people are at last realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more conscious about their health. Nutritious food is now being sold at local grocery and health food stores.
How to Make Favorite Onion Samosa
Onion Samosa is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look wonderful. Onion Samosa is something which I have loved my whole life.
Samosa is an Indian deep fried spicy snack usually served with tea. In India we can see numerous varieties of samosas. Instructions. onion samosa stuffing recipe: firstly, in a large mixing bowl take sliced onions and poha.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have onion samosa using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion Samosa:
- Prepare 100 gm of Maida.
- Get 50 gm of Wheat flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get 75 ml of Water.
- Make ready of For stuffing.
- Get 1 tsp of Fennel seeds.
- Take 2 of Chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Take 1 of Chopped Ginger small.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Fried gram powder.
- Make ready leaves of Coriander.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get of For binding.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Maida.
- Get As required of Little water.
- Get as required of Oil for frying.
Onion samosa has a super crispy, smooth exterior with a lightly spiced onion filling. Onion samosa or irani samosa recipe- Who does not love those tiny triangle samosas that are super crispy with a delicious spicy onion filling? These little treats are extremely popular in India. Onion Samosa Recipe, How To Make Onion Samosa
Steps to make Onion Samosa:
- Take a bowl add maida, wheat flour, ghee, salt and water make a soft dough and rest for 20 minutes. From dough make a equal size ball and roll with rolling pin make a chapati. Take a tawa put the chapathi cook 30 seconds both sides..
- Take a pan add oil, fennel seeds, ginger green chillies and onion cook few minutes. Onion change transparent colour add Turmeric powder and chilli powder cooked few minutes and then add fried gram powder, salt and coriander leaves. Switch off the gas..
- Take chapati cut divided in two pieces and roll fill the onion stuffing and close with maida paste.Take a pan add oil put the samosa fried in low flame..
Onion Samosa Recipe, pyaz ka Samosa, How To Make Onion Samosa Recipe. Samosa is one of the most popular appetizer or snack in India. these small samosas served in most of the Iranian Cafes in. Here is how to do Onion Samosa. Onion samosa is considered a must have when it comes to this festival of lavish food and dining. Onion samosa is made out of the juicy vegetable onions which add to the flavour and spice.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. One thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food onion samosa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!