Kolkata Special: Sponge Roshogollas. Hii, friends, I am Sharing the recipe of spongy Rasagulle Recipe of Kolkata. This sweet is very famous in all over India and it's very tasty too. So easy and best recipe ever.
These white yummy balls in sweet syrup make my homecoming special each time I visit The presence of the hand-pulled rickshaw even today in Kolkata perhaps brings to mind a warm feeling — the rickshaw pullers will talk to you about this. The texture deserves special mention - spongy but not rubbery !! Not the improvised chewy "sponge rosogolla" kind.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kolkata special: sponge roshogollas. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Most grocery stores these days carry organic foods. This food section is filled with what are today acknowledged as superfoods. That name has been given to 14 foods that have been found to slow down certain diseases, or even overturn them. Eating these foods will help your mental health. As you replace the junk food with the superfoods, you will observe an amazing increase in how much better you feel. Your body will start to work as it is supposed to when you supply it with the proper nutrition. When this happens, it will help your immune system to combat disease more efficiently.
Recipe of Ultimate Kolkata Special: Sponge Roshogollas
Kolkata Special: Sponge Roshogollas is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look wonderful. Kolkata Special: Sponge Roshogollas is something which I've loved my entire life.
Hii, friends, I am Sharing the recipe of spongy Rasagulle Recipe of Kolkata. This sweet is very famous in all over India and it's very tasty too. So easy and best recipe ever.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have kolkata special: sponge roshogollas using 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kolkata Special: Sponge Roshogollas:
- Prepare 1 litre of Full Cream Fresh Milk (Boiled).
- Take 1 Cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 4 Cup of Water.
- Make ready 3-4 of Green Cardamoms (Freshly Ground).
- Take 1 and 1/2 tbsp of Maida (All-purpose flour), for binding of the Rasgullas.
- Take 2 tbsp of White Vinegar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Water.
KC Das Rasgullas are the Best. But these are available in their Kolkata and Bangalore outlets. Even though we make sponge rosogolla, it is a bit sweeter and the syrup is thick. It follows the traditional style of making rosogollas.
Instructions to make Kolkata Special: Sponge Roshogollas:
- Firstly, Boil the milk and turn off the flame once done, wait for about 2 minutes..
- Keep the Vinegar/Lemon Juice and Water mixture ready as well, to curdle the boiled milk now..
- Add this mixture gradually in 3-4 intervals and keep on stirring continuously at the same time but very gently..
- Once the milk curdles & the Chenna & the whey separates, don’t add in the remaining citrine mixture and strain the Chenna with the help of a cheese cloth/muslin cloth & squeeze out the remaining water as much is possible..
- Ensure not to squeeze out all the water content/moisture from it, keep it in the hanging position for about 2-3 hrs time (max.).
- Once the Chhena is set, in a big Plate/Dish, pour it in with the maida (for the binding) & with the rear side of the palm mash it continuously until forms a smooth texture and dough (it’ll leave the plate, on it own, once & if the massaging is perfectly done)..
- Now, out of the entire dough: Which should yield about 14-15 equal pieces of Roshogollas (that’s what it’s yielded me, for a slightly bigger size- it’the yield about 12 pieces)..
- Now, in a big and deep saucepan: Add in the sugar and water & green cardamoms- as aforementioned & allow it to come to a full boil (flame should be at its high at this point): The Sugar Syrup should be thin absolutely..
- Once, it starts boiling high- Drop down the Roshogolla-dough balls into it, one by one very gently and carefully..
- At this point and until the next 8 minutes time, the heat should be high, while the rasgullas get cooked with the lid on (don’t open the lid ever, at this stage)..
- After this, open the lid, flame should still be at its highest and allow it to be cooked for another 3-4 minutes (without the lid on)..
- Now, put the flame on the medium-low and putting back the lid, let it cook for the next 15-16 mins time- in between 2-3 times the rasgollas to be flipped over very gently & cautiously & again, allow it to cook..
- Once the set time period is over: Turn off the flame & allow it to be cooled down by putting on its lid, on the oven top itself..
- Then, transfer it to a separate bowl (else, if not transferred- the roshogollas will shrink in their sizes, without the uniform distribution of the thin sugar syrup- within which, it need be immersed completely)..
- Serve the Soft and Spongy and Juicy Roshogollas in its Kolkata style..
Another dessert we make for special occasions is rosogolla flambe with rum. It's a dark rum flambe finished with nolen gur. Bengali Rasgulla - Sponge Rasgulla Recipe Perfect Recipe Kolkata's one of popular Rosogolla maker Balaram Mullick. welcome to my Home Food Channel, today special is Halwai style rajbhog rasogulla, its very tasty & looks awsome. soft spongie . There is no denying the central position that the rasgulla or roshogolla actually has in today's Bengali culture.
In terms of sitting down to dinner you should additionally think about lean proteins and also fish such as salmon. You will recognize that salmon is also full of Omega-3 and other nutrients. Protein is important for your diet, however you don't need to eat a large amount, as a 3 ounces is all you actually need. It's also wise to trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kolkata special: sponge roshogollas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!