Komolabhog Recipe Orange Flavoured Roshogolla.
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to make a special dish, komolabhog recipe orange flavoured roshogolla. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
When you eat, are you concerned about the nutritional value or just eat anything tastes good at the time? Do you usually eat junk food and a lot of fried foods from fast food restaurants? Since most people opt to eat foods full of sugar, starch, and fat, more and more illnesses are cropping up. There is an epidemic of obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, and several others, possibly triggered by the foods that are eaten. People are realizing the importance of their food choices and are becoming more concerned about their health. Many nutritious food can now be being sold at your local health food store or farmer's market.
Steps to Make Perfect Komolabhog Recipe Orange Flavoured Roshogolla
Komolabhog Recipe Orange Flavoured Roshogolla is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. Komolabhog Recipe Orange Flavoured Roshogolla is something which I have loved my whole life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have komolabhog recipe orange flavoured roshogolla using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Komolabhog Recipe Orange Flavoured Roshogolla:
- Take 3/4 Cup of Fresh Orange Juice.
- Get 2 of Lltre Fresh Milk (Boiled).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom Powder.
- Make ready 2 Cups of Sugar.
- Get 9 Cups of Water.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Maida/all-purpose flour (For Binding).
- Get 15-18 of Saffron Strands(Optional).
- Take 2-3 drops of Orange Food Colour.
- Get 1 tbsp of Orange Rinds.
- Get 3-4 drops of orange essence.
Instructions to make Komolabhog Recipe Orange Flavoured Roshogolla:
- First up: Boil the milk & then turning off the flame, allow it to cool down for about a minute or two.
- Then, with the freshly squeezed orange juice- curdle the milk to get the chhena for the preparation of this‘Komolabhog’.
- Mix in the Orange juice to the milk, gradually & stir gently with the other hand- in order to get the milk curdle in a good way (big- medium chunks of Chhena).
- Strain the whey into a big pan- wash the Chhena, squeeze out the excess water but not completely (it need be moist enough to yield a smooth & crack-free dough for the sweets).
- Now, take the Chhena, maida into a big plate/dish/parat- Add into it, the kesari/orange food colour & knead it well with the help of the palm, to form a smooth dough & dough-lets.
- Once done- In a big saucepan: Add in the measured sugar & water, add in it the green cardamom powder & 2-3 drops of orange essence & 2 drops of orange food colour too & bring it to a boil.
- At this point: Keeping the flame at its high, add in the dough-lets- Cover the lid of the pan- Keep the flame in the high & allow it to cook for the next 8-10 mins time (without opening the lid at all).
- Once the time period is over- open the lilid of the pan, gently flip the Sweets & without the lid- allow it to cook for another 3-4 mins time over the high flame.
- Once done with this step: Now, put the flame to the low & put the lid back & allow it to cook for another 16-18 mins time- Flipping occasionally, in between 2/3 times & complete with the entire cooking process- patiently!.
- Once done: Turn off the flame & shake the pan gently & very cautiously once & place it back onto the oven with its lid on & allow it to cool down for sometime until lukewarm to transfer the sweets separately into a different bowl & then pour in the sugar syrup in it.
- The KOMOLABHOG is ready now...it need be immersed into the sugar syrup alike, for the next 6-8 hrs time (in the RT) or overnight before chilling it in the refrigerator and serve it chilled to the guests or enjoy yourself with your own family & the loved ones.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will acquire at all of those take out places. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food komolabhog recipe orange flavoured roshogolla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!