Cottage cheese kofta curry. Indian Vegetarian Cottage Cheese Kofta Curry by Celebrity Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi. Aloo Paneer Kofta goes well with Rotis , Chapatis, Naan and all other Indian bread. Video Transcript(Ingredients and Procedure): ALOO PANEER KOFTA Serves.
I hope Southern team will like this challenge as much I enjoyed having it. This is a not so difficult curry, but is extremely rich and addictive. Cottage Cheese Kofta Curry is very delicious and it is very simple to make.
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, cottage cheese kofta curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
You will enjoy optimal health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
Simple Way to Prepare Homemade Cottage cheese kofta curry
Indian Vegetarian Cottage Cheese Kofta Curry by Celebrity Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi. Aloo Paneer Kofta goes well with Rotis , Chapatis, Naan and all other Indian bread. Video Transcript(Ingredients and Procedure): ALOO PANEER KOFTA Serves.
Cottage cheese kofta curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. Cottage cheese kofta curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cottage cheese kofta curry using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cottage cheese kofta curry:
- Get As required of Homemade cottage cheese from 1 Lt milk.
- Prepare as needed of Whey water.
- Take 9-10 of cashews.
- Get 7-8 of raisins.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Mixed melon seeds/ charmogoj.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of hung curd.
- Make ready 1-2 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tsp of cumin+ ginger paste.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare of For cheese kofta binding masala.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin and ginger paste.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ghee.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of green chilli paste/ red chilli powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 2 tsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of For tempering.
- Take 1 inch of " cinnamon.
- Make ready 2 of green cardamoms.
- Make ready 1 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 3-4 of cloves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ghee+1 tsp white oil for cooking.
Let's make the Cottage Cheese Kofta Curry. An Indian Kofta Curry which is traditionally made of Paneer, Indian Cottage Cheese. This paneer kofta curry is not the usual one but these are stuffed paneer kofta recipe. Here cottage cheese balls are stuffed with cashews and These paneer koftas are made without potatoes.
Instructions to make Cottage cheese kofta curry:
- First smashed cottage cheese well, then add all ingredients under kofta binding ingredients along with all-purpose flour and make a fine paste by hand. Then make small balls like your choices..
- Deep fried the balls in low-medium heat untill golden brown. Soaked extra oil using paper towel after frying..
- Blend cashew, raisin, other seeds with little whey water. Then add curd into it and also blend curd along with this. Keep aside the paste for later use..
- Heat a pan with ghee+ oil. Add tempering, when nice flavours has come then add ginger+ cumin paste. Cook for 2-3 mins with little whey water. Then add blended curd paste and other rest of spices and salt. Cook low flame untill raw smell has gone from gravy and spices flavours comes out. It takes 6-7 mins..
- Add 2 cups hot whey water along with koftas into it. Cook high flame for another 5-7 minutes. Adjust seasoning one more time before switch off gas in this point of time..
- Switch off gas and keep it standing time at least for 2-3 hrs..
Learn how to make paneer kofta curry by getting the recipe from the site. #curry #indianfood. Learn how to make cauliflower kofta curry, with step by step pictures. No onion no garlic recipe, still turns out delicious and rich. The original recipe uses broccoli,since me and my hubby don't like broccoli,I prepared the same with cauliflower. The Paneer Kofta Curry Recipe is a delicious preparation of paneer (homemade cottage cheese) that is simmered in a spiced tomato gravy.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition essential for looking after your health. You may also want to mix a couple of things like orange sections, shredded coconut blended with a teaspoon of honey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cottage cheese kofta curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!