Pumpkin Kofta Curry.
Hey everyone, hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pumpkin kofta curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
One of the best reasons for green living is to slow down and bask in life. In spite of the fast pace of our modern world, you can achieve this. We must return to a lifestyle that prevents disease before we have to get it treated. A lot of men and women think nothing of not taking care of their bodies now and fixing them with a pill later. Wherever you look, you read about some magic pill that will at once fix your latest problem. Definitely, you may get better by taking a pill but not if you keep on doing the same old bad habits. When your body wears out, you can't exchange it for a new one, like your car. You must learn how to look after it before it is too late. Proper nutrition is essential for your body to function at optimum levels.
Step-by-Step Guide to Make Super Quick Homemade Pumpkin Kofta Curry
Pumpkin Kofta Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Pumpkin Kofta Curry is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pumpkin kofta curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pumpkin Kofta Curry:
- Get For of koftas.
- Prepare 1 cup of pumpkin (boiled).
- Take 2 of potatoes (boiled).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of gram four / besan or as needed (for binding).
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of roasted red chilli, cumin and coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready For of gravy-.
- Take 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato (puree).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ginger, garlic and green chilli.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of roasted red chilli, coriander and cumin powder.
- Prepare Few of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Make ready few of raisins.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Get As required of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Pumpkin Kofta Curry:
- For koftas-- In a bowl combine boiled pumpkin, boiled potatoes, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tbsp roasted red chilli, cumin and coriander powder.
- 2 tbsp gram four / besan or as needed, 1/2 tsp garam masala, Salt to taste, 1 tbsp Oil.
- Mix well and make a semi-thick batter. Add 1tsp oil for binding..
- From the mixture make a small ball and stuff 1 raisins and make a kofta in shape. Repeat the same procedure. Once it is done. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in kadai. Once the oil is hot. Shallow fry the koftas till it is light brown in colour both the sides. Once it is done transfer to a plate..
- For Gravy : In the same kadai add little oil. Fry 1 dry red chilli, 1 bay leaf, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds. Let it crackle for few minutes. Then add chopped onion. Add a little salt. So that the onion cook fast..
- Add grind paste. Saute it for few minutes. Add raw haldi paste, 1 tsp green chilli, ginger and garlic paste and 1 tbsp roasted red chilli, cumin and coriander powder. Mix well for few minutes. Add water as needed. Boil thhe curry add koftas one by one. Slow the flame and cover and cook for 2 minutes. Don't stir it. The koftas are tender it will break..
- After 2 minutes take out the lid. Add 1/2 tsp ghee and 1 tsp garam masala. Switch offthe flame. Cover it and keep aside for few minutes. The flavour of ghee and garam masala will be there in the curry. Once it is done..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and few raisins. Ready to serve Spicy pumpkin kofta curry with chapati and steamed rice..
Although some of you love to have your snack foods, as opposed to reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. Most nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Your body will use these fatty acids as a foundation for creating hormones which your body demands to stay healthy. A few of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids throughout your diet.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pumpkin kofta curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!