Leftover Rice Tikkis â?¤ï¸?.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, leftover rice tikkis â?¤ï¸?. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Do you eat because food is available and you like the taste or do you opt for nutritional foods? How many times a week do you eat at your local fast food place or buy junk food at the local convenience store? With all of the sugar-laden starchy and greasy food that most people ingest, it's not surprising that new diseases are always being discovered. The food products we are ingesting cause obesity, diabetes, and high blood pressure of pandemic proportions. People are opting to eat better now that they are aware of how essential food choices are to their health. Today it is so easy to find quality foods by purchasing from a local farmer's market or health food store.
How to Prepare Ultimate Leftover Rice Tikkis â?¤ï¸?
Leftover Rice Tikkis â?¤ï¸? is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Leftover Rice Tikkis â?¤ï¸? is something that I have loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have leftover rice tikkis â?¤ï¸? using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Rice Tikkis â?¤ï¸?:
- Prepare Half cup of rice (preferably over boiled).
- Make ready 1 of small boiled potato.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 th tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped onions.
- Take 2 of chopped green chillies.
- Get Half tsp of sugar.
- Get Half tsp of chaat masala.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Maggi masala-e-magic.
- Make ready As required of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of bread crumbs (for binding).
- Take Some of bread crumbs (for coating).
- Prepare 1/4 th tsp of jeera / cumin seeds.
- Get As required of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Leftover Rice Tikkis â?¤ï¸?:
- Take rice in a bowl and smash it well with your hand. Then add boiled potato to it and smash it too & mix it properly with the rice..
- Then add chopped capsicum, chopped onion, green chillies and mix everything well..
- Then add salt, sugar, jeera, Maggi masala-e-magic, chaat masala, turmeric powder, chopped coriander leaves, bread crumbs and mix everything very well until it forms a lumpy dough. Donot add any additional water to it..
- Now make small balls, flatten them a bit and finally coat them with bread crumbs..
- Now take a shallow pan, heat some oil and shallow fry them until crisp and golden brown in colour. Serve them with some tomato sauce or any dips of your choice..
- Note: You can add any chopped veggies of your choice.
Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food leftover rice tikkis â?¤ï¸? recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!